Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What did you get for Christmas?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I got
Taylor Swift Tickets (AlREDy knew about them)
Laptop
Hair Straighter
Arm Guard (I do archery)
Something else for Archery (Haha I'm not sure what it is)
Abercrombie Clothes
Nail Polish
Pedicure Kit
Computer carrying case
Laptop Desk thingy
Taylor Swift Blanket
Abercrombie Pajamas

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What did you get for Christmas?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Tickets to Taylor Swift in April
    Wonderstruck Enchanted Gift Set
    WE Purse
    Various small Taylor things like hairpins, a bag, a light stick, a bracelet and a pin
    SQUIRREL PJS
    IPad
    iTunes gift card
    Candy
    Titanic on DVD
    Just Dance 4
    Nail polish, pedicure set
    RED Keds
    Socks, lol.
    Vile of Wonderstruck
    App

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Apptivitys (post cut off)
    Epic Mickey
    Katniss Barbie
    Ts Pizza Box
    Nail art pens

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Wonderstruck
    Tickets for RED
    Candy
    Bow and Arrows
    Wonderstruck
    Books
    and some other small nik naks

[ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

Taylor christmas presents!!! :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:02 AM

What Taylor christmas presents did you get??!!!!

I got:
    red christmas love socks
    leaf necklace from her new jewelry line
    charm bracelet
    wonderstruck enchanted with the velvet red box
    wonderstruck enchanted on the go bottle
    wonderstruck duffle bag
    4 speak now light up speak now pins
    mini spiral notebook from walgreens
    holiday album
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Ukulele
    The Middle Season 1
    The Middle Season 2
    Katy Perry Part Of Me 3D
    Best Buy Exclusive Hunger Games Boxed Set
    Cool Duct Tape
    Duct Tape Cutting Mat (it's HUGE)
    Exacto Knife (For cutting duct tape easily)
    Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 7
    The Name of This Book Is Secret
    Taylor Swift Brown Speak Now Tour Tee
    Taylor Swift Ukulele book
    Katy Perry MTV Unplugged CD
    Justin Beiber Belive CD

I think that's about it...

Love Love Love,
    - Luka

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I didn't get anything..yet! I'm only gonna have those ...tonight and the 31st....

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I dunno cuz my stuff is at my mom's and whoever drew my name is taking it to my cousin's. I'll find out later when I go to both.

I got myself tickets to see Kenny Chesney & Taylor Swift in 2013, some merch of both and I got some stuff for my cat.

I'm eligible for my next phone w/ Verizon today so I'm looking at my options. I wanted the Galaxy S3 but I don't wanna pay $250 (2 yr contract) so I'm looking at my 3 free options. I pay like $75 ish a month for the bill.
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Technically I got my ticket for the 3/27 concert as an early Christmas present from my parents, so THAT! xD and so far I just got money. But my cousin is coming over later and he'll prob give me my present since he was asking me what I wanted for Christmas yesterday so yeah :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Taylor tickets (but i already knew about those)
    Gift card/clothes from urban outfitters
    iPhone (!!!!)
    Some taylor posters
    Harry potter 7 dvds
    New headphones
    Money
    New backpack
    Tie dye kit

That's all i can remember for now :)

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Re: Taylor christmas presents!!! :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I got:
    2013 calendar
    Red iPad cover
    Red drawstring backpack
    Speak Now blanket
    Red blanket
    2013 locker mirror calendar
    Glamour magazine
    All the Walgreens shirts
    Fearless easy guitar book
    Speak Now easy guitar
    Speak Now piano vocal guitar book
    Taylor Swift easy guitar
    Speak Now tour book
    Eyes Open single guitar
    iPod sound amplifier
    Black and white porch poster
    Red Walmart zinepak
    Wonderstruck Enchanted body lotion
    Wonderstruck mini set
    Red guitar picks
    Red white bracelet

[img]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/RedSwiftie888/14[/signature]

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Wonderstruck Enchanted red velvet box set
    Scarf
    Red Bag
    Squirrel Pjs
    Earrings (new bird ones)
    Two Tshirts
    Ornament
    CD (fearless deluxe)
    Mini Calendar
    Regular Calendar
    Sound Amplifier thing
    Guitar Pics

I think that's it, but I'm still going to my grandparents soo... we'll see :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:28 AM

FlippingMyWonderstruckCurls13 wrote:
    I got
    Taylor Swift Tickets (AlREDy knew about them)
    Laptop
    Hair Straighter
    Arm Guard (I do archery)
    Something else for Archery (Haha I'm not sure what it is)
    Abercrombie Clothes
    Nail Polish
    Pedicure Kit
    Computer carrying case
    Laptop Desk thingy
    Taylor Swift Blanket
    Abercrombie Pajamas

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Arm guards are awesome!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Ihome
    new wallet
    new purse
    candy
    money
    more money
    modcloth gift card

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM

T Shirt Calendar, Loker Calendar Notebook, 4 Bracelets, Like Ever necklace Perfume wonder struck enchanted and regular gutiar picks sound Amp Glow Sticks Drwastring bag

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Im gonna be posting pictures of everything, but one thing I got was Taylor tickets!!!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:12 AM

1. Squirrel Pajamas!
    2. iPhone Case
    3. T Shirt in my Stocking
    4. Bracelet (Free)
    5. Wonderstruck Set
    6. RED Blanket

I'm so thankful! This has been a great Christmas so far! I'm about to eat some turkey and play games with my family. Merry Christmas!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Sock Monkey, Taylor Swift (mom made it)
    Back To December Shirt
    Taylor Swift Sticker
    Hand Heart Card
    Taylor Swift, Just For You Movie
    Fearless Platinum Edition (wrapped still)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I got:

Taylor and Merideth notebook
    Taylor locker calendar
    Fearless tourbook
    Speak Now tourbook
    Red tour ticket
    Wonderstruck 3 piece set

That's all I have right now... I still have a few presents to get from people I haven't seen yet.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I got the Wonderstruck Enchanted Velvet red box thing with the perfume and spray bottle, the bag, the 2013 calendar, and RED TOUR TICKETS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH :)
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:21 AM

New phone (Galaxy Ace with LaFleur design)
    Ed Sheeran tickets for January!
    Hair curlers (shared with my sister)
    LOTS of chocolate hahaha
    clothes
    makeup
    some one direction merch
    money :}

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.