Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wow.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:45 PM

So my friend doesn't like Taylor because of the rumors that go around saying Taylor called Niall a fat ugly blond Irish pig. Which she didn't. All the information they're saying is true doesn't make sense under the circumstances, and I've tried telling her that, but she's being insistent. This girl is a Directioner, like me. I love 1D, it's so obvious that I do. And she called me a 1d hater, because I "support Taylor, not Niall". I said this to her (over Instagram, because that's when she said it): "don't freaking call me that. I love those boys with all I've got. It's obvious that I do. And I think its legit sad that people believe she said those things. I wont believe anything until Niall says something. Ok? Now stop calling me names when you dont even know my opinion. I hould really just unfollow you now, lucky for you I'm a nice Directioner". She commented on a tag that I did where I was being NICE to her, saying we're friends and crap, but I'm really mad. Do you think that was harsh of me?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wow.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Geez. Nope, not harsh, she was being annoying.

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my FLAWLESS avatar

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:43 PM

She sounds like my one friend. She insists that Taylor did all that stuff and I tried to tell her that Taylor might have been hacked and how amazing she is, but she won't believe me.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:46 PM

OH KATE YOU SPOKE NOW

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my FLAWLESS avatar

RE: Wow.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Those pictures of post's are total fakes.
    I bet I can make that with the right Photoshop system....
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Credit goes to

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:
    Those pictures of post's are total fakes.
    I bet I can make that with the right Photoshop system....
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Credit goes to

According to my friend it's not. She showed me the video and everything. She was all fired up about Taylor the other day.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Not harsh at all. I just find it disappointing that people actually think Taylor would say such a thing to someone.

Signature by: Heather.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I know! It's like, this is the girl that wrote a song for an unheard of little boy who died of cancer, and who now gets the proper recognition and respect because of her. Why should she be spammed with hate? I posted a rant about how she's helped me through so much and how words hurt, etc. on Instagram.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:16 PM

That's not harsh! Good on you for saying that!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.