Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Post a picture of you..

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:30 AM

So uh I dunno if theres a topic like this...sorry if there is:( but post a picture of yourself/a few. and write what you like about yourself and maybe what you don't like.

so yea. this is me:

what i like: i love my eyes and eyelashes.
what i hate: MY EYEBROWS. UGH i am literally so insecure about them. they are awful, but im a wuss and i'm too scared to get them done waa.
yeeeee. so post away.
EDIT;; I am pulling a strange face;)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Post a picture of you..

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:37 AM

LizLovesTaylor wrote:
    me

^me:D

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Prepare to be horrified:

Me|Kaylee

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:57 AM

likeaperfectrhyme wrote:
    Prepare to be horrified:

Me|Kaylee

dont say that, you're really pretty!
    [/signature/]

m o s a i c b r o k e n h e a r t s

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:58 AM

LizLovesTaylor wrote:
    LizLovesTaylor wrote:
    me

:O :D You're so pretty! :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I'm the girl on the right with the white shirt and stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/marybeth.mcnally

My life.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Hate to bother you, but there was a thread like this that got deleted months ago.

All by me!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:50 AM

likeaperfectrhyme wrote:
    Prepare to be horrified:

Me|Kaylee

KATHRYN IS PRETTY!!!!

All by me!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:41 PM

My picture with glasses

Me without glasses

I HATE these pictures but there the only ones I have of myself on my computer

made by: TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways SupermanFlyAway & ForeverStarl

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I'm in my avatar & signature standing next to the one and only Taylor Swift :)
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:33 PM

should I post? hmm...

~Me

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:36 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    should I post? hmm...

~Me

izzy you must! i'd love to see your beautifulnessss

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Swiftyy13 wrote:
    So uh I dunno if theres a topic like this...sorry if there is:( but post a picture of yourself/a few. and write what you like about yourself and maybe what you don't like.

so yea. this is me:

what i hate: MY EYEBROWS. UGH i am literally so insecure about them. they are awful, but im a wuss and i'm too scared to get them done waa.
    yeeeee. so post away.

getting your eyebrows done does not hurt at all. try getting them threaded, hardly any pain at all and the outcome is great. I'm telling you, do it!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

RE: Re: Post a picture of you..

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:39 PM

LizLovesTaylor wrote:
    LizLovesTaylor wrote:
    me

You are so cute!!
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Credit goes to

RE: Re: Post a picture of you..

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:42 PM

4amThe2ndDay wrote:
    NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    should I post? hmm...

~Me

izzy you must! i'd love to see your beautifulnessss

Ya Izzy!!
    (BTW: I am NOT a creep)
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Credit goes to

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Amaia wrote:
    Swiftyy13 wrote:

so yea. this is me:

yeeeee. so post away.

getting your eyebrows done does not hurt at all. try getting them threaded, hardly any pain at all and the outcome is great. I'm telling you, do it!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

You are beautiful just the way you are :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:19 AM

I wish I was pretty......

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Swiftie4EverAndAlways wrote:
    Hate to bother you, but there was a thread like this that got deleted months ago.

Was just about to say that.

^ Made by the flawless Taylor Is My World

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:10 PM

& just so everybody knows...
    YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL.
    DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU OTHERWISE!

Love you all dearly.

^ Made by the flawless Taylor Is My World

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Why do I have to be so ASIAN

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:19 PM

here's a better picture:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.