Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Demi Lovato

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:28 PM

DemiDemiDemiDemiDemi
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:36 PM

She's so gorgeous!
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Like a skyscraper! ^^ this photo is Flawless

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Yes it is! I love it! I'm listening to Skyscraper right now!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I had to stop listening to it. :(
    my brother was getting annoyed coz its been on repeat since yesterday along with Remember December

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Your brother is so mean! Tell him to cover his ears if he doesn't like it. I've had plenty of people tell me that they hated Demi's music, so I just told them to get lost and turned it up louder.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Demi is such a PERFEEEEEECT person. I'm lovatic since 2010 and I'm really proud of it!! She kept me strong on my dakest times. SHE'S MY ANGEL, WITH TAY, SELENA AND VANESSA H. This year, on April 29th, demi CAME TO URUGUAY!!! ONE OF THE BESTS NIGHTS OF MY LIFE!!! it rained, the concert had to stop, she sang 10 songs, but it was perfect anyways. I was cold and I felt the water everywhere on me, but it was perfect. She looked at me at the begining of got dynamite!!! I can't take your hand and, lead you to the water I WAS SCREAMING THE SONG, AND I THEN I WAS LIKE OMFG MY IDOL LOOKED AT ME!!!!! DEMI LOOKED AT MEEEE!!!!!!! I was on shock!!! I cried when she came out on stage, 2 years waiting for this!! and also when she sang Fix a Heart!!! and I was like, there, on the first ''row'' (we were all standing, there were chairs, but we left them, so we ended like we could) I was there, she was there :'D god. I still without believing that I saw demi there, at 3 meters of me, singing in the rain. :')

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Demi, Demi, Demi, Taylor, Taylor, Demi, Demi, Demi, Demi, Taylor, Taylor, Taylor, Demi, Demi, Taylor, Demi.
    Like my planned out day?

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:57 AM

I still remember meeting her back in 2009. My mom's camera was acting up and it still wouldn't work by the time we got to the front of the line so we had to stand beside the lady who was taking pictures until my moms camera started working again. I was literally 3 ft. Away from Demi... I was freaking out. Then I finally got to meet her! I was in such shock that I didn't really say anything but I just said hi and thank you. After that I then proceeded to call my aunt and tell her what happened. My mom then said uh oh and she thought that her camera didn't take the pictures! So we had to go and and ask one of her security guards, or maybe it was her tour manager, if we could get another picture because of what happened. He agreed and we got back in line. I was going to have Demi sign my ticket, but then I got up there and was getting ready to get my picture taken and the lady said, wait weren't you here before? So then I had to stand beside Demi while my mom and the security guard explained what happened. I looked over at Demi and she looked so confused. I felt so bad! But not many people can say that they made Demi Lovato confused so...

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 6:15 AM

I'm a HUGE fan and I have been one since like, early June of 2008 when the first Camp Rock commercial came on I've seen her 2 times live, one in August of 2009 in Toronto at a Jonas Brothers tour (I dont know why I went, but I dont regret it!) and she was a guest star and came out just to sing This Is Me, for ONLY the Toronto show. I was only like, 6 or 7 back then and I was about to leave because it was getting late but then I heard her voice and screamed my HEAD off. Then I saw her again on July 3rd 2012 on the "North American Summer Tour". I would've went to the Camp Rock 2 Tour in 2010 but I was on vacation. I LOVE DEMI LOVATO!!!

Love Love Love,
    - Luka

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 6:38 AM

LukaTaylor13 wrote:
    I'm a HUGE fan and I have been one since like, early June of 2008 when the first Camp Rock commercial came on I've seen her 2 times live, one in August of 2009 in Toronto at a Jonas Brothers tour (I dont know why I went, but I dont regret it!) and she was a guest star and came out just to sing This Is Me, for ONLY the Toronto show.cI was only like, 6 or 7 back then and I was about to leave because it was getting late but then I heard her voice and screamed my HEAD off. Then I saw her again on July 3rd 2012 on the "North American Summer Tour". I would've went to the Camp Rock 2 Tour in 2010 but I was on vacation. I LOVE DEMI LOVATO!!!

Love Love Love,
    - Luka

Haha! You sound so much like me! Everytime I hear her voice I freak out! I've been fortunate to have seats in the 4th row once and in the 2nd row. I was literally feet away from her. And she's so incredibly gorgeous in person. I've had the honor of touching her shoulder, and back. Best days of my life!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Bump

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:41 PM

where you upset that she didnt come back to 'sunny with a chance'??

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I love Demi aswell!!! I know all her albums and love them all!
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:44 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    where you upset that she didnt come back to 'sunny with a chance'??

You mean ''Sonny With A Chance''
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I loves Sonny With A Chance! I watched that show all the time! I was upset but somewhat happy when Demi said that she wasn't coming back. I was sad because it was such a great show, but happy because now Demi could move from her Disney mold and not be considered just another Disney star. And the X Factor was amazing!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:50 PM

NeverBeTheSame13 wrote:
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Me too! I guard all of her albums with my life! Here We Go Again is my favorite, but all of them are flawless. Right now I'm listening to the Camp Rock 2 soundtrack.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:52 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    NeverBeTheSame13 wrote:
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Me too! I guard all of her albums with my life! Here We Go Again is my favorite, but all of them are flawless. Right now I'm listening to the Camp Rock 2 soundtrack.

I'm listening to ''Don't Forget''
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:08 PM

NeverBeTheSame13 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    NeverBeTheSame13 wrote:
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

I'm listening to ''Don't Forget''
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Now I'm listening to HWGA! The song that's playing right now is 'Falling Over Me'! She sounds so angelic!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I dont know why. but i am beyondly obsessed with Skyscraper & Remember December.
    and its christmas day here! yay!
    ive got Skyscraper on again.
    this is the song to wake me up :)

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.