Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ed Sheeran Fans!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM

First I'd like to wish you guys an early Merry Christmas! :) Anyways, I recently started listening to a couple of Ed's songs and I'm loving him already. BUT I wanna know a lot more of his songs aside from like his most popular, well-known music cuz I think I've heard them already :) So could you guys give me a list of his songs I should listen to? THANX!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ed Sheeran Fans!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM

ALL HIS WORK!

EP: "Orange Room" (2005)
    Moody Ballad Of Ed
    Misery
    Typical Average
    Addicted
    I Love You

album: "Ed Sheeran" (2006)
    Open Your Ears
    Beyond The Pale
    In Memory
    Insomniac's Lullaby
    Quiet Ballad Of Ed
    No Luck
    Stevensong
    Billy Ruskin
    Spark
    Pause
    The Sea
    Way Home
    Bonus Track

album: "Want Some?" (2007)
    You Break Me
    I'm Glad I'm Not You
    You Need To Cut Your Hair
    Sara
    Move On
    Yellow Pages
    Smile
    Postcards
    Two Blokes And A Double Bass
    The West Coast Of Clare
    I Can't Spell
    You Break Me 2[Hidden Track]

EP: "You Need Me" (2009)
    You Need Me, I Don't Need You
    So
    Be Like You
    The City
    Sunburn

EP: "Loose Change" (2010)
    The A Team
    Homeless
    Little Bird
    Sofa
    One Night
    Firefly
    The City (Live At Sticky Studios)

EP: "Songs I Wrote With Amy" (2010)
    Cold Coffee
    Fall
    Fire Alarms
    She
    Where We Land

EP: "No. 5 Collaborations Project" (2011)
    Lately
    You
    Family
    Radio
    Little Lady
    Drown Me Out
    Nightmares
    Goodbye To You

album: "+" (2011)
    The A Team
    Drunk
    UNI
    Grade 8
    Wake Me Up
    Small Bump
    This
    The City
    Lego House
    You Need Me, I Don't Need You
    Kiss Me
    Give Me Love
    Autumn Leaves[Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
    Little Bird[Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
    Gold Rush[Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
    Sunburn[Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]

EP: "The Slumdon Bridge" (2012)
    (Performed with Yelawolf)
    London Bridge
    You Don't Know
    Faces
    Tone

other songs:
    Last Night
    Let It Out
    Miss You
    Saturday
    Undone
    Wayfaring Stranger

I'm a big Ed Sheeran fan, have been for a long time!
    Welcome to the fandom! You can add me if you'd like...

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I'm not really a fan... but I do like his music, "Give me love" is one of my favorites...

I saw an interview and he seems like a real nice guy, he should play "Love Story" with Taylor (on the RED tour)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I love Ed Sheeran!!! Can't wait to see him in Detroit!!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Love Ed Sheeran. He's so insperational, just like Taylor :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I literally cannot stand his music,no offence to his fans please,just giving an opinion.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:23 AM

I LOVE ED! I'm a total Sheerio hahaha :)
    I'm going to see him live in like two weeks, I can't wait!

You should listen to pretty much all the songs from his album +

oh and his cover of Wonderwall, its amazing!

My favourites are You Need Me I Don't Need You, Cold Coffee, Little Lady (the original ateam, but sadder and in my opinion better) and Autumn Leaves :)

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:03 AM

he is awesome. I've met him, twice! The 2nd time i met him i had ilke a really big convo with him, and my friends told him that i was a really big fan of taylor as well (this was before they were working together) and he said "she seems like a lovely girl, id love to work with her"

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 6:32 AM

I absolutely adore Ed Sheeran.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.