Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'm upset :(

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Someone just messaged me saying that they hated me and people like me :(

1.TaylorSwiftFanForeverItsTimeToBeginAgain 2.Me!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm upset :(

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Don't listen to haters, you are awesome. :)

I love you like I love cats and cake, that's real love.
    Add me? Xxx

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:56 AM

That's really mean. Ignore that person, they're not worth it.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Who? That's ridculous!

All by me!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I don't think anyone like that should be on here... why can't we report messages?

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I happened to me too....but you have to ignore them...like Tay does with the Directioners dead threats :) Just listen to Taylor's songs...that always helps....listen to songs like 'Mean'....:)
    “People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I don't want to be mean and say who it was but they also asked for my email... I told them no because I don't know them. But I think he shouldn't be on here.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Don't worry, they're just trying to be cool when they're really not. Just ignore them and be strong!(:

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Dont listen to them! Who were they?! Seriously, ignore them, they defo shouldnt be on here :/ :P :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:01 PM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    I don't want to be mean and say who it was but they also asked for my email... I told them no because I don't know them. But I think he shouldn't be on here.

PM me their username.
    I'll report them to the mods.

All by me!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I'm going to see if I can report them.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Also, if you PM me I can maybe tell you about them.

I'm not doubting you or anything, but there is a chance there account has been hacked.

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I guess that is possible...

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Or they are just a jerk :P

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that! Don't listen to them! You sound like an amazing person. After all, every single Swiftie is flawless and unique in their own way! Don't let it bring you down because you don't deserve that. You are amazing.

*Credit to the amazing NotEvenCatLike

*Credit to the flawless Swiftie4EverAndAlways
    Avatar: Credit to the lovely TSwifite18

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:16 PM

:) thanks guys :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Aw, that's horrible! It's completely wrong anyway because I love you!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:51 PM

People who say the word Hate not fan of Taylor are anyone.
    There cowards and always pick on younger members.
    Thanks Caitlin [guppy1313]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Thanks I love you all too! I have told J about him and hopefully he will be removed so he can't be mean to anyone else. What I do NOT get is he has so many friends and is nice to all of them so why me? Because I was really nice to him and didn't do anything to deserve it.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:24 PM

They're just jealous of your username.
    They don't like people like you who come up with good usernames. ;D

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:26 PM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    :) thanks guys :)

All Swifties are family/friends ...:)
    “People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.