Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Locked Out :(

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Hey, its 13StarsInARow ! I got locked out of my account, so I had to make a new one.

Its weird because I would try to log in and it would refuse, so I went through the whole process of getting a new password. I tried it agin. No.

Im so upset. I lost everything ! I hope you all can add me again, because right now I have 0 friends. :(

"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain but you cant have a rainbow without a little rain"

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Locked Out :(

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:05 AM

I've send you a friend request

contact one of the moderators maybe they can retrieve your old account

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:08 AM

aww thts sad :( its okay ill send you frend request :)
    palehorse

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:47 AM

neoswiftie wrote:

Yea, I contacted Ground Ctrl. Yesterday. At the bottom of the email it said they were only open monday through fridays so I will have to wait. I really hope I can get my account back. Are those moderators open all times?
    "Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain but you cant have a rainbow without a little rain"

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:47 AM

palehorse wrote:
    aww thts sad :( its okay ill send you frend request :)
    palehorse

I know I hate it.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:56 AM

this happened to me and then i got locked out of my other account as well. alli did is ask for help from ground ctrl. They fixed it really fast

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:01 AM

Swift06 wrote:
    this happened to me and then i got locked out of my other account as well. alli did is ask for help from ground ctrl. They fixed it really fast

Same for me!
    BTW I have a step by step way of getting you account back in one of my blogs, here it is:
    1) DO NOT panic (like I did!)
    2) Don't fiddle with it and accidentally make it worse (like I did!)
    3) First thing to do is contact ground ctrl support.
    4) Go to their website and send them an email. You may have to reset your password first.
    5) Be patient and carry on NOT panicking!
    6) In a few days you'll get an email from them explaining what you did wrong and probably saying that they'll reactivate your account.
    7) Wait ONE HOUR after you get the email before you log in, otherwise you'll have to go through the whole process again. They are very helpful and try their absolute hardest to help you.
    8) The alternative is to contact one of the six (?) mods, which I also did, but I did not hear back from them.

HOPE THIS HELPED!

Made by TaylorSwiftFanForeverIt'sTimeToBeginAgain. SO cool!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:20 AM

Swift06 wrote:

Yea ! This is like my 3rd account. :p Opps.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:20 AM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    Swift06 wrote:

Same for me!
    BTW I have a step by step way of getting you account back in one of my blogs, here it is:
    1) DO NOT panic (like I did!)
    2) Don't fiddle with it and accidentally make it worse (like I did!)
    3) First thing to do is contact ground ctrl support.
    4) Go to their website and send them an email. You may have to reset your password first.
    5) Be patient and carry on NOT panicking!
    6) In a few days you'll get an email from them explaining what you did wrong and probably saying that they'll reactivate your account.
    7) Wait ONE HOUR after you get the email before you log in, otherwise you'll have to go through the whole process again. They are very helpful and try their absolute hardest to help you.
    8) The alternative is to contact one of the six (?) mods, which I also did, but I did not hear back from them.

HOPE THIS HELPED!

Made by TaylorSwiftFanForeverIt'sTimeToBeginAgain. SO cool!

Thanks

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:41 AM

MissMeRed wrote:
    neoswiftie wrote:

Yea, I contacted Ground Ctrl. Yesterday. At the bottom of the email it said they were only open monday through fridays so I will have to wait. I really hope I can get my account back. Are those moderators open all times?

You can mail the moderators 24/24 but the only thing they can do is contact "the administrator" (Ground ctrl)... you already did that yourself, so now you have to be patient... if they can they will fix it (and they can fix it).

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:42 AM

neoswiftie wrote:
    MissMeRed wrote:
    neoswiftie wrote:

You can mail the moderators 24/24 but the only thing they can do is contact "the administrator" (Ground ctrl)... you already did that yourself, so now you have to be patient... if they can they will fix it (and they can fix it).

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:53 AM

Would someone be able to make me an avatar? I dont really like the one I have now :p

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:54 AM

That's terrible! :( I know that feeling.. I also got locked out of an account in one of the websites I had an account on last time. I was HACKED.:/ So I was forced to make a new one.:(

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:34 AM

MissMeRed wrote:
    Would someone be able to make me an avatar? I dont really like the one I have now :p

This is a prt scr I took from the IKYWT video, don't know if you like it... if you don't, no problem

or

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Try doing the recover your password thingy

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:16 PM

That's happened to a lot of people - message the moderators, they fixed it for someone I know

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:18 PM

awww I'm sorry I don't know if you were my friend or not but I'll definitely add you and i love the pic you posted underneath what you said

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.