1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'm SO done with this crap

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:40 PM

This whole stupid fight between 1D and Taylor fans. It's so immature with everyone. I'm NOT blaming anyone for anything. I just hate it when 1D fans flip horse poop on Taylor. Then I also hate it when Taylor fans go off on people for saying crap as well. It's a whole circle of fighting with everyone. I hate this whole fandom because all it is fighting and I hate seeing awful things being said about my favorite singer. Someone isn't a slut for having a lot of boyfriends....It makes me just want to delete my account on here and unfollow anything with Taylor because I hate seeing all these mean things.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm SO done with this crap

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I agree COMLETLEY

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I agree with you... just don't leave TC... that's just what those haters want!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:52 PM

ohhhh i agree!
    [/signtaure]
    ^^made by BrightHazelEyes :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:55 PM

If you leave, the haters are gonna win...we have to stick up for what we believe.

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM

ikr!

~Me

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:42 PM

LikeEver13 wrote:
    If you leave, the haters are gonna win...we have to stick up for what we believe.

YESYESYES

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my FLAWLESS avatar

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I do agree, but being a Directioner as well, not all of them are bad. I ship Haylor forever and I love them together because Harry is my favorite from One Direction. But the fight is pretty insane, I have 2 agree with that and my friends (who luv Taylor and 1D too) ship them as well

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I agree! I love 1D (though the fanbase they have has made me pretty sick of them, which sucks) and Taylor, but this whole thing needs to stop. Who cares if Tay and Harry are dating? Literally, it doesn't affect anyone but the two of them, and they seem to be happy, so everyone should just ignore it if they don't like it, because they don't have to stop dating just because fans are jealous.

And the people who started calling Tay a sl-t because she's dating Harry are ridiculous. As someone minoring in Women's Studies, calling anyone a sl-t bothers me, so it's just beyond aggravating for me haha. I'm so done with Directioners honestly. Like, no, you are never going to marry anyone in 1D, so shut up. Haha, it's so harsh, but people need a little dose of reality and maturity.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:01 PM

taylorswiftawesomness wrote:
    I do agree, but being a Directioner as well, not all of them are bad. I ship Haylor forever and I love them together because Harry is my favorite from One Direction. But the fight is pretty insane, I have 2 agree with that and my friends (who luv Taylor and 1D too) ship them as well

OMG I DID NOT SAY THAT EVERYONE IS BAD

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:47 AM

They can talk and put her down but they will never win.
    Cause we'll bring all the pretenders and someday we'll be remembered!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:54 AM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    LikeEver13 wrote:

YESYESYES

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my FLAWLESS avatar

Exactly.
    You're lucky enough to be different, never change. ~Taylor Swift

RE: I'm SO done with this crap

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I haven't seen anything mean on here about taylor but I know he is dating Harry from 1d
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:56 AM

LikeEver13 wrote:

^THIS