Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

1D fans are the biggest scum on Earth!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM

http://twitpic.com/bo9vmv

This is the lie they are spreading on Twitter and polluting Taylor`s latest Instagram with hate.

When will these losers get a life? Seriously. So sick of them. Ugh.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 1D fans are the biggest scum on Earth!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:08 PM

That's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. I know for a fact Taylor would never do that. What's the point in hating on her? I don't get it..

lovelovelove,
    Bella

RE: 1D fans are the biggest scum on Earth!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Omg that's sooo horrible! Liars! Taylor would never ever say anything like that. Like ever. I don't mind One Direction though. But the other day this "directioner" came up to me and was calling Taylor rude things and I had an argument with her and guess who won... ME! Swifties always win! Btw just ignore these people they don't have anything better to do. Luv ya! :) xx

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:11 PM

It's funny cause whoever made that up must think that about niall, what a great fan base eh? Atleast our fan base isn't made up of unintelligent fuzzed up rude selfish greedy 12 year old girls with no life/manners.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Please don't say all Directioners---I'm one.

Only the spiteful ones are saying that. They are just jealous of Taylor dating him, because now thay can't have him.

But that seriously is mean.

^Made by the flawless, Hannah! (Go request, NOW!)

BellaSwiftie13 wrote:
    That's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. I know for a fact Taylor would never do that. What's the point in hating on her? I don't get it..

lovelovelove,
    Bella

I know. Taylor's actually the most sweetest famous person out there right now! I know for a fact she would never say that! :) xx

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM

You really need to change the title of this thread because LOADS of people on here are directioners. And calling them a loser doesn't really help our reputation. But yes, that was a terrible thing to do, but we can't do anything about it.

Cloudnine

TheEnchantedGarden

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Why would a grown man cry about being called ugly, a pig, and fat by a 23yr. old???? NOT TRUE!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613

My favorite Christmas movie of ALL TIME!

http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif]

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I do NOT support this behavior at all, but just to let you know there are some Directioners like me who are not "the biggest scum on earth."

Many are though, and that is the sad thing.

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my FLAWLESS avatar

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Pathetic.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:09 PM

WOW! I know that not all directioners are as spiteful as that, but the ones who are, are just the most immature and dumb fans I have ever known! and anyone who actually buys any of that must be as dumb and ignorant as they are -___- this thing really ticks me off! THIS and the fact that Taylor is supposedly dating Harry is the reason why she's getting a lot of haters and it's not fair :( she's the most genuine person ever and I can't stand these type of haters that are spreading so many lies about her and just giving even more "reasons" to bash her.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:11 PM

That's horrible! Wh would anyone do that?

Made By Me
    Check out my graphic shop here:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2354643

I would be enchanted if you added me, and also looked at my songbook here:

http://taylorswift.com/for

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:11 PM

http://instagram.com/p/TjGaJ_DvHq/

The comments on Taylor´s last Instagram post. How immature an delusional are these 1d fans? Sad thing is that Taylor might actually see that. :(

of course there are normal fans among them too. But u gotta agree that using you brain is not the strongest suit for most of them. So embarrassing.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:12 PM

yeah this thread title should be changed cause from being on here I notice a lot of people on here are also 1D fans so this could really offend others on here....and it is kinda not right to call their fans the worst when it is just showing how some Taylor fans are and react and show that they are being mean

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Not all directioners are like that, some of them are actually intelligent. It's disgusting what they are doing... I don't like the idea of Taylor and Harry dating, but I'm not going to send either one of them hate messages or make up filthy lies about them. People need to grow up.

(i made those!)
    twitter: @enchantingliz

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM

seriously!!!!!?? That is just so pathetic, Taylor would never say that. Get a life 1D Fans :/

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I feel so awful for Taylor...see THIS is the reason why she probably can hardly go on the internet. These awful people with no life who just want to tick people off. They suck.
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Bluebell wrote:
    You really need to change the title of this thread because LOADS of people on here are directioners. And calling them a loser doesn't really help our reputation. But yes, that was a terrible thing to do, but we can't do anything about it.

Cloudnine

TheEnchantedGarden

^this

1,2,3: Me 4: The FLAWLESS Bluebell

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I'm sick of it too and I'm sad to say that I am a Directioner too :(

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:08 PM

So not ALL are, just SOME.:)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.