1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Happy Confessions :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Don't get me wrong, I love the Confessions thread, but everything that everyone says seems so depressing! It depresses me to read it haha. I feel like if we all posted one or two things that we confess that are either happy or funny, then we will feel better about ourselves :) Ready? GO! I'll start!

I confess that I'm suppost to be cleaning my room and making my bed right now, but instead Im jamming out to TSWIFT and singing in a hairbrush.. :)

Want to learn how to play a Taylor song on guitar? Clheck out this website I made by clicking on the graphic below!
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t520/alexblant29/GuitarTutorials.jpg[/I[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Happy Confessions :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I confess that its 7:15am, sunday, everyone everywhere here is asleep so im jamming out to Demi Lovato!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:19 PM

O confess that it's 6:19am and I am lying in bed with my laptop chillin on TC...if only I was still asleep!!!
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:38 PM

BUMP
    Want to learn how to play a Taylor song on guitar? Clheck out this website I made by clicking on the graphic below!
    http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t520/alexblant29/GuitarTutorials.jpg[/I[/signature]

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I confess that earlier today I was writing a song, then I got frustrated and I lay down, and my guitar was right next to me, and I starting recreating the teardrops on my guitar music video:)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I confess that sometimes when I'm researching things for homework on the computer, I get distracted by TC and it ends up taking a couple hours longer than it should for me to finish the homework! :)

-sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I confess that I thought today was the 21st for a second, and saw that it was 12/22, and looked at the clock thinking it was 1am or something and it's only 8:20...-.-

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I confess that I love who I am. I never want to change my self.

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I confess that CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:11 PM

i confess that i bought a cat magazine and put up cat pictures all over my room

[/signature]

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:12 PM

longlivetaylor...4ever&always I DO THAT TOO ALL THE TIME OMG

I confess that I use CAPS LOCK way too much.

I confess that I want Louis to stay young forever and not turn 21 in 2 days.

I confess that I am supposed to be watching Elf but TC is distracting me. :P

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my FLAWLESS avatar

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I confess that I always jam out to Deni Lovato. and I never get sick of it!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:52 PM

LikeEver13 wrote:
    I confess that I love who I am. I never want to change my self.

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Wow, this just made my day! I'm so happy to see that someone on TC actually likes theirself and isn't afraid to admit it! I feel like most of the Confessions on the Confessions thread are super depressing! This is awesome! Seriously :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I confess I'm wearing blue flannel pajamas with snowflakes on them :D

*avatar and signature made by xosweetgirl18ox*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I came back to this thread cuz I got depressed from the other confessions thread:)

I confess that as I was recreating the teardrops on my guitar music video(see my other post:), I realized how much of a SWiftie I am AND I LOVED IT

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I confess that I've spent the whole day listening to Taylor.

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:10 AM

BUMP

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I confess I'm listening to Five minutes till midnight at five minutes to midnight!

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I confess that I'm in love. Fearlessly in love :')

Made by Melon :)

Wed, May 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM

I confess that I'm an all things Jane Austen junkie!

I also have a great weakness for true crime shows.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!