1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

PLEASE READ.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Hi. Do you have a Tinychat?? Please continue reading if you do. I wanted to tell you I am not a loud on TinyChat any longer for some good reasons.

-It says you are supposed to be 18 years or older to be on the website.....(I did not know this until after the incident)
-I was tricked by someone. I was TinyChat, and somehow the dude new I loved Taylor Swift, so he said "Hey, come to this chat room and lets talk about Taylor", so being stupid, I did. It led to an really inappropriate video that I X-ed out of right away. After that, I never go back on again.

I just wanted to tell everyone who isn't above the age of 18. My parents told me not to go on it anymore, and I didn't even want to. Its not my decision to let you go on or not, but just please be careful on websites like that - and follow the rules - they are there for good reasons.

^The Amazing ChristmasLightsGlisten

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: PLEASE READ.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Thank you for spreading the word, hun. That guy must be crazy, glad you're alright :)

Recent Graphic Reviewed: Starstruck Designs

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:13 PM

thank you for warning me,

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I just went to this "Tinychat" site to see what you were talking about.

Please, Swifties Stay OFF of this website.

There are only Goons, Freaks, and Wierdos
    on THIS site NOT appropriate for ANY age group..................

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:45 PM

^ Yes, please stay off :( I know a lot of swifties use this site. I wouldn't want them to be scared for life like I am :P

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I mean you should have known that. I have a tiny chat. I'm 17 but I don't chat with people I don't know and if somehow they get into my room with my friend we just leave...you should have to be mature about it.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:46 AM

What I do, is I have a private room set up with my friends.
    That means only people who have the password AND the link can get into the room.
    So it's pretty safe if you use it that way.
    But yeah, never go into a public one.

Cloudnine

TheEnchantedGarden

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM

^^I'm doing that right now. It's much safer that way.
    Graphic Shop

RE: PLEASE READ.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Thank you so much for warning us! I won't go on this site then. Luv ya! :) xx

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:55 AM

[DAAA]
    Same. That way no one can get in unless you give them the password & link.

-DAAA
    -Kaylee

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Yeah there have been some weird people on TC recently.....could you say his username? I'm just wondering if it's the same person who tried to troll me....

1. Me 2. heleh :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:31 AM

LikeASixtiesQueen wrote:
    I mean you should have known that. I have a tiny chat. I'm 17 but I don't chat with people I don't know and if somehow they get into my room with my friend we just leave...you should have to be mature about it.

Well, I am sorry...........I didn't know, okay?

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM

KissMeInRain wrote:
    LikeASixtiesQueen wrote:

Well, I am sorry...........I didn't know, okay?

Neither did I. I don't use it that often, but I now I won't use it at all. Thanks for telling us!
    Graphic Shop

All by Kathryn (likeaperfectrhyme)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Bluebell wrote:
    What I do, is I have a private room set up with my friends.
    That means only people who have the password AND the link can get into the room.
    So it's pretty safe if you use it that way.
    But yeah, never go into a public one.

Cloudnine

TheEnchantedGarden

YUP!!!!

All by me!