1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Still here.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Well what do you know? It's December 21, 2012 and I'm still here. #nicetrymayancalender

I SPOKE NOW on 6/25/11

Loving him was RED

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Still here.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I Know right!!?? LOL the world is going to end! Yeha right! LOL Good one!! Did you believe this!? I surre didnt! LOL

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:07 PM

RockStarRonan wrote:
    I Know right!!?? LOL the world is going to end! Yeha right! LOL Good one!! Did you believe this!? I surre didnt! LOL

I didn't think the world was gonna end. A lot of people in my classes kept on yapping about how we were all gonna die and how the rain outside and the shortest day of the year meant that the world was ending. One guy in my Portuguese class(my school has 3 foreign language classes to choose from) kept on saying "Oh yeah we're all gonna die in one hour." And I said "For the last time, the. World. Is. Not. Going. To. End." and he just said "Yes it will." And I'm just like
    I SPOKE NOW on 6/25/11

Loving him was RED

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I was kind of a afraid
    i can be very superstitious and easy to scar with something like that
    I'm so embarrassed now
    My parrenst said the same as you and i got that from my mom, because she was afraid the first 20 times she survied when she was young! :)
    But now i don't believe it anymore :)

Both made my me

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:20 PM

hahah its my birthday too :D im happy i didnt die on my birthday, that wouldve been depressing
    Well, I'm Daphne. I live in Turkey, and Taylor has never come here, and I've never been able to go to any of her concerts anywhere else :'( its the one thing i want most!!!!!
    I've been a Swifty since 2007

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Ahaha WOOHOOO!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and TaylorHeart13 :)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM

what a myan said.." Sooo I kinda ran out of room on our rock calander. Lets just tell everyone the world will end on the last day written! Thatll sure freak them out!"

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Sunrise Swiftie wrote:
    what a myan said.." Sooo I kinda ran out of room on our rock calander. Lets just tell everyone the world will end on the last day written! Thatll sure freak them out!"

I SPOKE NOW on 6/25/11

Loving him was RED

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Haha now it's 2013!
    I SPOKE NOW on 6/25/11

Loving him was RED

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:40 PM

What a relieve !!!!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Hahaha

TheEnchantedGarden^