Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Recommend me new music!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Can you guys recommend me singers/bands that are just as good as Taylor? The only other singer I'm a fan of is Colbie Caillat. I don't care what genre it is as long as you guys don't recommend me artists like Justin Bieber or One Direction. I'm a guy in my 20s and I just don't listen to those dudes. Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Recommend me new music!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:17 AM

The Fray, if you like to listen to sadder music, not pop!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Paramore and Parachute are awesome.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:23 AM

The script and Ed Sheeran :)

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Well, it probably depends on what type of music you listen to, but, I personally love...

30 Seconds to Mars - lovelovelove em.
    The Sounds - they've been around for a while, but I love the lead singers voice. She's awesome.
    Messrs - an indie/pop Aussie band that I love.
    The Touch - the name and songs released by Messrs before they changed their name.
    Lana Del Rey - some people find her boring, but I love her.

Hope I helped :3

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Paramore and Ed Sheeran :D

Vote

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Natalie Stovall. She is a country singer and is an AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! fiddle player. Go to her site and check her out.... Grant is even following her on Twitter.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Hedley (a Canadian punk band)
    Hey Rosetta!
    got to admit i love U2
    The Ready Set
    Sky Sailing
    The Postal Service
    Lights
    Neon Trees
    Linkin Park
    (if you dont like any dont worry i just have a weird taste in music)

[/signature]

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I've been listening to Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia a lot, and Radioactive by Imagine Dragons :D

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Paramore and Owl City. (:

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Fleetwood Mac
    Everyone I know goes away in the end
    So you could have it all, my empire of durt
    I would let you down
    I would make you hurt

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Britt Nicole is great. :)

1 by Kathryn. 2 by TheEnchantedGarden

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Lana Del Rey is amazing :D
    Check out Nina Nesbitt, she isn't popular, but she is WOW :P

^The Amazing ChristmasLightsGlisten

RE: Recommend me new music!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:27 PM

If you're into Pop,
    Demi Lovato
    Miley Cyrus

if you're into Country,
    The Band Perry
    Lady Antebellum
    Carrie Underwood

Those are the closest to Tay's style I can come up with.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:29 PM

oh you're a guy,
    hmmm

Nickelback
    Switchfoot
    Skillet
    Skillet
    Skillet

(you really can't go wrong with Skillet)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Hmm I it's all a matter of taste. I am a HUGE paramore fan so I will always recommend them to you. If you want a bit of a blast from the past no doubt is also one of my favourites. I would also suggest the trews. They're Canadian (like me!) and great also I have a feeling you would love city and colour! Listen to them!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Daisy Mallory!!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Switchfoot, Owl City, Ocean Grove, Chester See, Hunter Hayes, and The Rocket Summer. Bunch of insanely talented guys singing about how to treat girls right ;D with the exception of Switchfoot... they're a good ol' rock band singing mostly about how to survive life, and they're my favorite because of it. :)

*avatar and signature made by xosweetgirl18ox*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Ed Sheeran. Appart from Taylor and 1D, he's all I listen too. So Ed Sheeran, for sure!
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:32 PM

personally i like "the script"
    http://i47.tinypic.com/ztfzbk.jpg

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:18 PM

feeling22tonight wrote:
    Ed Sheeran. Appart from Taylor and 1D, he's all I listen too. So Ed Sheeran, for sure!
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature][/quote]

Marry Me....... Yeah Ed Sheeran is absolutely AMAZING! I could listen to him all day and night...
    He's not the bubblegum pop like Justin Bieber, he's lyrics are meaningful and he;s kind of folk
    yet hip hop. Crazy I know, but that ginger makes it work :) I'm putting up links to some of his
    music on my profile soon so CHECK THAT OUT!
    [signature][img="http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb288/dani_paz/Sparks.jpg"]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.