Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Shooting in conneticut (little kids)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:46 AM

This forum is about the tragedy that happened in Newtown conneticut. If you guys haven't heard about the killing on the news I will tell you. A 20 year old man came to the Sandy Hook elementary school in conneticut early in the morning around 9:30 am on december 14, with a black bullet proof vest and at least 3 armed weapons with him. He came in to the school and went into one classroom and rapidly started shooting. He only shot in 2 classrooms, he killed 20 children, and 6 teachers. Most of the kids were between the ages of 5 to 8. But there was some brains, courage, and bravery in this whole tragedy. One teacher in one of the two classrooms covered all the little children with herself and got shot to death and protected the lives of lots of kids. Police were called during the scene and found the 20 year old man (adam lanza) with no where to go adam shot himself right in front of the police.
The question is why did he do all this? Why did he kill 20 innocent little kids?
Adams Mom had worked in the Sandy Hook elementary school not too long ago as a helper, a part time teacher. People say his mom never gave him enough attention like she gave all the little kids at the school. before the killing in the school Adam killed his mom at her house and then walked over to Sandy Hook elementary.

If you guys are wondering why this had hit the news so much is because kids little 5, 6, and 7 year old innocent kids were murdered by a crazy person who had a gun in his hand. But that doesnt mean guns should be band from america guns could be used for good or bad. Guns could be used for killing a deer to feed your family, guns could be used for war, battles, etc. so we can still have pur freedom, but guns could be used for killing innocent kids, there are so many reasons out there guns are just a tool they could be used for good or bad.

If I am wrong about something in the whole story please leave a comment below i might not be updated enough or something leave your comment below and prayers.

police told the kids to hold on to the other kids shoulders and close their eyes, and let the police help the kids.

a child named john had learned that his best friend jack was one of the victims he wrote this letter to him after he died.
other pics

please leave any comments or little prayers for the little kids who had passed away that day.

note for the kids ( I saw an interview of all the victims and the little kids didnt even know it was coming they were planning for christmas, one little boy just wanted his two front teeth for christmas, and the parents didn't even know it was coming either well i am so sorry if i could talk to the parents i would deeply say sorry to the parents who lost their child that day.)

-FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Shooting in conneticut (little kids)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I don't think banning guns in the U.S will ever happen. Like never. At least while we have a government. However, do I feel like there need to be tighter gun laws? Yes.

I went to a gun store today, and found I could buy a semi-automatic rifle, with 2 30-round clips attached side by side firing .223 rounds, a telescopic stock and scope, all for around under 2000. How is that necessary for hunting? I think tighter gun laws are necessary, but I don't think we can, or should, ban all guns.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:00 AM

i heared...it's nothing but horrible. we japanese say America is scary because they have gun.
    i wish there won't be no accident like this from bottom of my heart.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:41 AM

I know
    It's really sad
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:21 AM

It's just funny to think what I was doing that sme morning when the shooting happened....
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:27 AM

The school district where my son attends preschool has been sending email notices out to parents ever since the incident at Sandy Hook. They are referring kids to the school social workers who are upset about the shootings, and have also spent a lot of time reviewing their security procedures. At my son's school, they used to let parents enter the school just by signing in on a little sign up sheet, but now they are realizing that they need tighter security. They are going to start having adults who come to the school leave a photo I.D. in the office while they are there. It's too bad that our world has become unsafe enough that school administrators and police have to worry about implimenting such policies, but I am glad that they are implementing them.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Yesterday a class of about 20 2nd grade children walked over from the school across the road to do a little holiday craft project with those of us who had time to be with them. My table had 3 girls and a boy, we innocently tied ribbons into a scarf. We talked about Christmas & kept the convo light and then when they were getting their coats to walk back I started thinking how could ANYONE use an assault weapon on cute lil kids? I cried when I got back into my apartment after that.

First thing they did was sing a few Christmas songs so I took this photo and a few videos.

Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Wow a lot has changed since why happened in newtown
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Some people these days are sick. No one deserves to go through this, especially at such a young age. I couldn't stop crying when I heard about this tragedy. Newtown needs our prays.
    xoxoSarah

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Its horrible! They were just learning! Its really sad!
    "LOVE is a RUTHLESS GAME UNLESS YOU PLAY IT GOOD and RIGHT" - Taylor Swift

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Here's a song I wrote in about 10-15 minutes based on the tragedy. It follows the exact same tune as State of Grace.

They're walking fast to the main school door
    Their parents hug them one time more
    And all they know
    Is time to go
    The parents don't know it's their last day
    Or that the last thing they'll ever say
    Is "See you soon"

And they never saw it coming
    And they'll never be the same

He walks in and holds up the gun
    Then they all begin to run
    But he's too fast
    They'll never last
    They try to hide, but the teachers cry
    As they watch their students die
    And say goodbye, giving their best try

So he continued to shoot
    Killing nineteen more kids
    He keeps creating more pain
    And more sad broken hearts
    But he'll never think it was wrong

They're in a state of grace
    They realize what's been done
    But they don't understand
    Why it has happened to them now
    They're in the hands of God
    And in their parent's hearts
    And we will pray and love them now and forever and ever more

Why it has happened to them now.

My life.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I live in CT and it is so sad what happened. My whole heart is in my prayers for the victims and the survivors.
    She would change everything for happy ever after

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM

futurepianist13 wrote:
    Here's a song I wrote in about 10-15 minutes based on the tragedy. It follows the exact same tune as State of Grace.

And all they know
    Is time to go
    Is "See you soon"

But he's too fast
    They'll never last

So he continued to shoot

My life.

Futurepianist13 that's a real nice song and I mean it it's really good.

-FEARLESSALWAYS13

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Any other thoughts or comments?
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:04 PM

It just makes me sick when I think of all the families and parents who wont be able to spend any holidays, graduation, or everyday with their children. Its horrible.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I know right lostmynumber it's horrible I heard some of the little kids were just anxiously waiting for Santa and one kid I heard just wanted his two front teeth for Christmas and he was 5 and he's one if the victims
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:33 PM

This is ridiculous. The media needs to back off. People are taking this onto themselves when they weren't even part of it. It was a horrible tragedy. People need to back off. Let the people who lost children grieve in peace and stop taking pictures of them at the funeral. It's sick.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Ya I kind of agree with you but news like this makes money too them...
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:10 PM

futurepianist13 wrote:

And all they know
    Is time to go
    Is "See you soon"

But he's too fast
    They'll never last

So he continued to shoot

My life.

This is really good!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Ya I know right
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Do you ever think, what would happen to the lunatic shooter, after his death ?. Surely, you can't punish the dead man right ?, so what kind of justice system that could punish a dead criminal ?. But, I always believe there is justice in the universe. Even the dead criminal can’t escape from this Universal Justice, the law of karma and the law of rebirth.

Either this guy be reborn in hell, or he reappears in the animal womb, or if he lucky enough to be reborn as human again, he would probably being reborn as a disabled person, or even if he reborn as a normal person………………………. he might have a short-lived or he would be killed by somebody else.

The point is I believe that, no one can escape from one's own actions, either good or bad actions, because “ what goes around comes around “.

R.I.P for the victims.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.