Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Hufflepuff Common Room

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Hey Hufflepuffs! Hows it going? I'll be your head of house so just call me Emily or by my username SwiftiesRuleTheWorld. I don't have a problem with just being called normally but if you really want to call me Miss Emily or Miss SwiftiesRuleTheWorld! I'm so excited to be your head of house and I'm really looking forward to a great year! Here is the Hogwarts Great Hall: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2303433/page/7#post_19641923

Please enjoy your time in Hufflepuff! If you need any help PM me or comment on this thread! I'll announce important details on here so remember to check this thread often! :) GO HUFFLEPUFF!! :D

Important Notices
First Term/Classes will start on January 7th (keep an eye on the Great Hall for more information)

For th first week of term please record any points you got in the comments here and I'll add them to the points tally when I get home because I'll be away from the 6th until the 11th so make sure to check on the great hall for new information

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Hufflepuff Common Room

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:25 PM

When do classes start?

By SwiftieForever 13

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Well, I'm not really sure they were supposed to start Wednesday but then headmistress said she might postpone them because of Christmas! :) I'll post it here when I know the date :)

STOP BULLYING

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Yay! I'm in Hufflepuff! I wish there was a badge for that haha

by me (:

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Omg same!! ^^ haha it would be so cool! :)) haha

STOP BULLYING

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.