1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

URGENT HELP NEEDED Revised

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Okay. So this guy I have been crushing for ever asked me out exactly a month ago.
So were going on break tommorow, and rumors are going around saying that he got me an awesome present. But I didn't get him anything :(
I have an i tunes laying around somewhere, so I figured i could give it to him.
But I have to ask my mom for it.. she knows about him but I think asking her will be awkward.
Should I just not get anything for him? Idk if this is serious. ;(
Were both in eighth grade.
Should I give him the giftcard (worth fifteen dollars)
or should I not?
and if i get it for him, how should i ask my mom for it (I will pay her back)
HELP :(

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Cool!

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED Revised

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM

BUMP

Glitter Text Generator

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM

BUMP

Glitter Text Generator

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Take it with you and if he gives you something then you're prepared, if not then keep it

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Jackiee wrote:
    Take it with you and if he gives you something then you're prepared, if not then keep it

That^^

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM

You're a girl... so no, you don't need to give him anything...
    Play it cool, you like him, that you know for sure, now let him show, how much he likes you...
    And don't expect an "awesome" present because of rumours, have fun and if you get a present... you can always give something back later... it's the holiday season... enough opportunities for

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 3:57 PM

neoswiftie wrote:
    You're a girl... so no, you don't need to give him anything...

Sorry, I disagree. Well IDK the "official" rules I guess. But this is 2012. I won't go on a whole rant but I think she could give him a little something too.

neoswiftie wrote:
    Play it cool, you like him, that you know for sure, now let him show, how much he likes you...
    And don't expect an "awesome" present because of rumours, have fun and if you get a present... you can always give something back later... it's the holiday season... enough opportunities for
    I agree with this part. And the other person who suggested bringing it and being able to give it to him if the rumors are true and being able to keep it if they're nothing more than rumors.
    Thanks to all who voted for my Sony entry!!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I am glad your crush asked you out! Plus, if the rumors are true then it's sweet that he is planning on getting you a present for Christmas. The best advice I could give you is to not stress about it. Think about it this way, he never told you he was going to get you something and since you two are just getting to know eachother I think it would be too pushy if you just randomly gave him a gift.

Although, if you truly feel like giving him a present would be the right thing to do I would say skip the gift card and give him something meaningful such as a handmade goodie with a personalized card. That way you can avoid asking your mom to use the gift card plus, guys love food! You could try to bake holiday themed cookies or cupcakes and then package them nicely in a cute gift box (sold at any craft store).

For delicious recipes click here: http://foodgawker.com/?s=Christmas+

I hope this helps. Just remember you still have a whole future ahead of you so stop stressing over little things like this instead focus on having fun on your date and on getting to know the guy a bit better. If he turns out to be super sweet then you can save up your itunes gift card for when this birthday comes around.

Good Luck! ;)