Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Describe your crush!♥

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Mine is funny. He's really, really smart. Kind of nerdy, actually. He's a genuine hot nerd and he doesn't even try to be XD He's a total Ravenclaw. He loves music, French and Science.

Credit to Songbird13 :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Describe your crush!♥

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM

OMG when I start I can't stop.

My crush/first real heartbreak/idiot I can't get over is sweet, cute, funny, goofy, he plays guitar and piano like an angel, is christian, which is the most most important thing a guy needs to be for me, he's tall and loves skating (skateboards, not rollerskates) like I do, he makes me laugh, and smile, and is just such a typical boy, but not and I love him for it.

He can also be stubborn, rude, embarrassing, annoying, distant, frustrating, confusing, he sends mixed signals, he cant make up his mind, he lead me along, and hurt me so bad, and I can't get over him, which is all his fault for being so perfect but not at the same time.

And sometimes I regret meeting him.
    Sometimes I regret going back to church.
    Other times I am mad at myself for falling for him.

But he is perfect for me.
    Even though he is blind and doesn't see what I see (he's not actually blind...)

So there he is.
    Grace Lindsay
    Singer/Songwriter/Performer/Novelist
    13 years old
    Swifty
    www.gracelindsay.net

My song book: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2217701/page/1?r=17070952#post_17070952

I'd be ENCHANTED if you would check it out :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM

GraceLindsay13 wrote:
    OMG when I start I can't stop.

My crush/first real heartbreak/idiot I can't get over is sweet, cute, funny, goofy, he plays guitar and piano like an angel, is christian, which is the most most important thing a guy needs to be for me, he's tall and loves skating (skateboards, not rollerskates) like I do, he makes me laugh, and smile, and is just such a typical boy, but not and I love him for it.

He can also be stubborn, rude, embarrassing, annoying, distant, frustrating, confusing, he sends mixed signals, he cant make up his mind, he lead me along, and hurt me so bad, and I can't get over him, which is all his fault for being so perfect but not at the same time.

And sometimes I regret meeting him.
    Sometimes I regret going back to church.
    Other times I am mad at myself for falling for him.

But he is perfect for me.
    Even though he is blind and doesn't see what I see (he's not actually blind...)

So there he is.
    Grace Lindsay
    Singer/Songwriter/Performer/Novelist
    13 years old
    Swifty
    www.gracelindsay.net

My song book: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2217701/page/1?r=17070952#post_17070952

I'd be ENCHANTED if you would check it out :)

aw thats so cute!

Credit to Songbird13 :)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:56 AM

He's tall, dark and beautiful. He's insecure but hides it beneath the surface. He try's to be just like his friends but he isn't and he's amazing! I

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:39 PM

He's pale, green eyes, black hair. He has the brightest smile I have ever seen on anyone. He also wears braces. He's so funny too. We're into the same Genre of music. :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:41 PM

...Perfect :P Cute and sweet and bad tempered :P Short hair that used to go down to his waist till I told him to cut it :P Brown eyes that made me fall in love with the idea of brown eyes :) Hes a tech geek and flaunts it :) Sooo funny and sooo nice! A bit...closed up but I like it when I break through the armour :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Someone passionate, called to do something more important than himself. Modest, shy, a goofball, super cheesey, sweet, a rule breaker, who is tattooed, amazingly kind and generous, loves kids, books, music, DANCING, and spending time with his family and me. He might look like Andrew Garfield or Zayn Malik, someone relaxed yet sturdy. Most of all he'd have to love me to the moon and back. I'd think everyday "Today was a fairy tale ." He'd call me beautiful when I'm acting goofy, and kiss me without warning.

He's also a complete figment of my imagination.

She would change everything for happy ever after -- Jon McLaughlin

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:41 PM

sweet, artistic, amazingly beautiful but will never notice me but thats ok :)

[/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.