Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Dmeosi's Songbook

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:42 AM

I'm attempting to write songs, so I will post them here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Dmeosi's Songbook

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:47 AM

that is so cool :) can't wait to read them
    -xx-

Re: Dmeosi's Songbook

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Break Through The Wall
    Verse One
    Hey, I can see it in your eyes
    You're not happy like you once were
    And I don't know how to fix it
    I don't know why I'm surprised
    I could see it comin a mile away
    Yet I can't even believe it

Hey, woah
    I guess I thought you were different
    I still believe
    You can change it here and now

Chorus
    Come on! Where's the guy that I know?
    Shout out! Break through the wall!
    I know it's hard, and it'll be slow
    But come one, just try!
    Break through the wall!
    The force that's holding you back!
    Let go of it all!
    She really isn't worth it!
    Maybe I was wrong to believe
    In who you once were
    But I still like to know in my heart
    That, it's not too late
    To break through the wall!

Verse Two
    I think I've figured it out
    What you have really done
    You built a box around your heart
    And shut me out
    But, if you just do your part
    I think we can just start
    ALl over again

Hey woah
    I know you are different
    I really know that I still believe
    Just change it here and now!

(Chorus)

Bridge
    Soon enough
    It will be too late
    Come on,
    Just wipe off the slate
    We can start all over
    Fix what was broken
    It may not be the same

Break through the wall
    Break through it all
    Break through the wall!

(chorus)

End.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Thanks so much! :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:02 AM

i think u should try to rhyme it better...anyways its a nice effort...keep it up!!
    Amrita : ))

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Yeah... it's kind of a rough draft of the song and I wrote it in the five minutes I had before school...

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM

AllAboutTaylor wrote:
    i think u should try to rhyme it better...anyways its a nice effort...keep it up!!
    Amrita : ))

not necessarily. Not every song has to rhyme to be good. It could have a super good beat/melody to it. If it does and if she likes how it is now, I think it's good.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Yeah cause I had a tune with it already so yeah. Thanks Treacherous13.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Dmeosi wrote:
    Yeah cause I had a tune with it already so yeah. Thanks Treacherous13.

welcome! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.