Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: mash-up challenge!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:21 PM
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:23 PM

hi y'all. we're LIFE4US. :)

ANY ENTRIES???? (it's easy. like it says up there.) :)

^SparklyFearlessGirl13^

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Trinity_songwriter13 wrote:
    sounds great!
    My songbook:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2214291/page/3#post_18344653

Want to enter? :)

RE: mash-up challenge!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I will definitely have a go!! Sounds so much fun :D
    Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I'll try :) sounds like fun(:
    Grace Lindsay
    Singer/Songwriter/Performer/Novelist
    13 years old
    Swifty
    www.gracelindsay.net

My song book: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2217701/page/1?r=17070952#post_17070952

I'd be ENCHANTED if you would check it out :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:16 PM

can't wait! :D

^made by me :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:32 PM

please audition? :) with sugar on top... with cherries... with whatever you want! :)

^SparklyFearlessGirl13^

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:17 AM

interesting :) - I want to see what people have can do wif taylor songs!
    darling rumors are just sin in the rainstorm-

alive life

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I'll do it!!!

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM

ok we have been getting a lot of 'i'll do it's but we really need some auditions! not to rush you! :) but it is easy.... :) we all know taylor so well :)

^SparklyFearlessGirl13^

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:44 PM

anyone??? :)

^SparklyFearlessGirl13^

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Heyz :) I have an entry :) Sorry if it doesnt fit :) I tried :P Hope ya like it :) x

I was reminiscing just the other day,
    I looked back and it was a typical Tuesday,
    Round nighttime and I threw my phone at you,
    Now I’m missing you and feeling blue,

Loving you was redder than I ever knew,
    Like doing a crossword and no answer’s true,
    Now you’re listening to your upset girlfriend,
    Locked in a fight that will never end,

With me, you always resolved all your fights,
    After you drove a Maserati till you were out of sight,
    You are someone which I wished I never met,
    Because loving you was red.

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM

So this little mashup is about a beautiful red love. The music doesn't really work but the lyrics do.

I'm pretty sure we almost broke up last night.
    I threw my phone across the room, at you.
    I was expecting some dramatic turnaway, but yoooouuuuuuu stayed.

And I said,

I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night.
    I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know your 'bout to cry.

can't you that I'm

Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress
    We had this big wide city all to ourselves
    We block the noise with the sound of “I need you”
    And for the first time I had something to lose

~Me

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:30 PM

thank you!!!! we need entries!!!! or auditions... please enter! thank you to all who have, we really appreciate it! :)

^SparklyFearlessGirl13^

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 12:45 PM

anything?
    give us a christmas gift! ;)

^SparklyFearlessGirl13^

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:46 PM

entries... PLEASE!!!! :)

we MIGHT have to move the auditions deadline...
    hopefully we don't.

GET YOUR AUDITIONS IN!!!! :)

^SparklyFearlessGirl13^

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Hopefully this will up my chances..?

~Me

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    Hopefully this will up my chances..?

~Me

maybe haha :)
    we need AT LEAST 16 entries!!!

^SparklyFearlessGirl13^