1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

:'( my sister:"(

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM

My 17 year old sister is starting to end up like Lindsay Lohan. We couldn't find her and finally her ex boyfriend found her. My mom told her she was gonna die right to her face. My mom's sending her somewhere and she won't even get to spend Christmas with us:"(

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: :'( my sister:"(

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:41 PM

im sooooo sry :( ill pray 4 her
    live while your young

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:41 PM

i'm so sorry:(

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Maybe it's for the best that she can't be with you. She needs to work through her problems, and if she has to go somewhere else to do that, that's what needs to be done. I needed to be treated for a month in another place. But I'm sorry :(
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Sarahthirk1313 wrote:
    Maybe it's for the best that she can't be with you. She needs to work through her problems, and if she has to go somewhere else to do that, that's what needs to be done. I needed to be treated for a month in another place. But I'm sorry :(

^this
    i'm so sorry :'(

1,2,4: Me 3: Kathryn

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Sarahthirk1313 wrote:

Well put. Almost exactly what I was thinking except your better with words.

Flawless TanyaxOh

~Me

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:49 PM

My mom just called the people while I sat there crying my eyes out:"""""""""(

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Need a hug?

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:51 PM

^yes:'"(

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I'm so sorry.
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:54 PM

PolarBearSwift13 wrote:
    ^yes:'"(

*hug*

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:56 PM

*GIANT hug*

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I'm so sorry.

Like Sarah said, maybe it's best she's leaving for a while. Looks like she needs a break to get back on track, and maybe being in an environment where she can be safe will end up being good. I think two quotes are appropriate here--no rain, no rainbow and everything happens for a reason. I believe that your sister will get better by doing this.

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avata

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I'm so sorry :( I hope everything turns out right for you. Merry Christmas!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/3a44bc7516adbb9d224d701c4f43e038/tumblr_mf5bk6eJCJ1rle2tgo1_500.jpg

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I'm so sorry!!! I hope everything works out okay!!!

^Ours13

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:02 PM

im so sorry i have a sister myshelf and if she was not here for christmas it be sad hey id be sad if my sister was not here at all.
    Tamara Hernandez

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I'm so sorry!! Hugs!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I'm so sorry! A lot of teenagers go through the rebel phase. If you ever want to talk, you can PM me. :)
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:08 PM

*hug*

^Thanks to Dancing Like Starlight 13^

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Thanks guys:')

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:28 PM

GIGANTIC HUG!!! AND ANOTHER GIGANTIC HUG!!!

(There's more where those came from if you need more!)
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!