Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Oldie but a Newbie!!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Hello Swifties!! Just wanted to say hi! My name is Anna and I have been a Swiftie since 2008! I was on the previous TC and I was just wondering if any of you remember me! My name was SDSwiftie13 and SoulSwiftie. If you remember me message me and add me as a friend! If not I would love to meet you!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Oldie but a Newbie!!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Hi I joined about 7 months ago! Id love to be your friend though!
    Enter my enchanting songwriting contest!
    link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2290522/page/1?r=18279042#post_18279042
    ~ MyRedGuitar~
    *He's the reason for the tear drops on my guitar
    The only thing that keeps my wishing on a wishing star*

RE: Oldie but a Newbie!!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I haven't met you before.

Taylor

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Hi!!! It's nice to meet you!!

^Ours13

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Hello Everyone!! It's wonderful to meet all of you! How long have you been on TC? Were you on before the new layout?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Just joined the new Connect, but I use to visit the old one and I remember your name... So sweet ;)

ADD ME ;)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Soul Swiftie wrote:
    Hello Everyone!! It's wonderful to meet all of you! How long have you been on TC? Were you on before the new layout?

Hi Anna!

I remember you from the old TC. I was StayBeautifulGirl13 and I Hope You Think Of Me on the old TC.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.