Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Happiness

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Im not happy with my life...
Im not particularly sad or depressed, but i am not happy. I want to be genuenly happy. i know everyone has bad days and sad moments. but i want to have a great life and do great things. i dont want to waste my life away doing nothing, not having fun, and being unhappy.
i feel so blah.

Everyone thinks im fine though. i cry sometimes in bed at night.

what should i do? how can i be happy?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Happiness

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:34 PM

i wish someone would say something

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:36 PM

krissy1598 wrote:
    i wish someone would say something

I'm really sorry. I wish I could help you but I'm not good for advice with this. I haven't found the answer yet myself
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.”

“Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to others.”

“To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.”

(Buddha Quote)

A man said to the Buddha, “ I want Happiness. ”
    Buddha said, first remove “ I ”, that’s ego,
    then remove “ want ”, that’s desire.
    See now you are left with only “ Happiness. “

Thank You.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:31 PM

one way is to look at all the good stuff in your life.
    Tamara Hernandez

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:36 PM

i know how you feel, and i used to think the same thing. but remember, we are all put on this earth for a reason, so don't worry, in your life you'll do AMAZING things! just look at the good things you have in life :)
    also, here's a little story that my dad told me (this might not apply completely but it kinda does):
    he was at lunch with his friend and his friend's mother who were both from a foreign country. His mom asked if he (my dad's friend) liked america. He said he did, but he was never completely happy. His mom said that almost no one is completely happy, everyone has worries or other things on their minds, only crazy people are completely happy.

1,2,4: Me 3: Kathryn

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.