1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Love Story

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:49 PM

This is a really sad, pathetic love story. Read if you want.

I have liked this guy since 4th grade. (I'm in 7th grade now) His name is Tommy. We dated in 4th grade and ever since we broke up, I haven't stopped liking him. He is athletic, sweet, funny, and of course..cute. I sit next to him in art. I've become really close friends with him. But I think he might like this other girl. He was talking about "her" in art today. I got really upset. Then he was like, "This girl likes me but I don't like her back." Then I was like "No ones who I like except for Lindsay." (Lindsay sits at my table in art) Then Tommy was like "will you tell me who it is?" of course I said no! Then I gave him so clues about the guy. I said you know him, he goes to this school and you talk to him everyday. He guessed all his friends but never guessed him self. This Friday is the last day of school until my Winter break. I want to tell him I like him on Friday but I am scared because what if he doesn't like me back? what do I do? and the awkward part is, his dad is my social studies teacher. My friend keeps telling me that he likes me but what if he doesn't? I am just gonna keep letting him guess and wait until he guesses himself. Or should I tell him? HELP!

UPDATE: I told him. After I told him...he said he has a girlfriend. Then today I asked him if it bothered him and he said no I'm cool with it. We are still friends. He has this friend...who is also my friend...his name is Jackson. He is sweet and cares a lot about me. But I still like Tommy.

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Love Story

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:50 PM

bump

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:52 PM

bump

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:52 PM

bump!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM

guys help!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM

REMAIN CALM KRISTEN.

Just try it, don't be afraid. Just try to do it alone, maybe. And, well, there's no chance unless you take one!
    Good Luck
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:11 PM

^Thanks but the only way I could do it alone was if I slip him a note at the end of art.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM

bump

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:15 PM

bump

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:17 PM

PLEASE!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:20 PM

anybody!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM

GUYS IM SERIOUS...I NEED HELP!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM

fine forget it.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Well, I would try to say something and if you can't, write him a letter. You don't want to let time fly until it's too late- I myself need to speak up too. My cousins and I are drifting apart and I'm afraid to talk to them about it, but I'm trying to find the courage. Maybe at Christmas... Good luck!

I take pictures and write, especially poetry. Check out my website to see it all! http://drimages.com/taylor_travels

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:30 PM

NOOOOOO IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should do the note,but does he have any nicknames for you his dad doesn`t know about???? Cuz you don`t really want him to know,do you???

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1928121#post_12004101

[url=https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-aFh5YNfDAXU/UMPjJEzxQZI/AAAAAAAAALY/NOxl2Rj0OqE/s500/sun]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-aFh5YNfDAXU/UMPjJEzxQZI/AAAAAAAAALY/NOxl2Rj0OqE/s500/sun[/url][/signature]

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:32 PM

LikeEver13 wrote:
    ^Thanks but the only way I could do it alone was if I slip him a note at the end of art.

I made up a little something for ya, whatever you do, write a note or talk face-to-face. What do you think?

"Hey, uh...remember 4th grade...when we were..you know... well...I know you probably like some other girl, and that a lot of girls probably like you, and...I REALLY don't want this to be more awkward than it already is, but.. I think you know what I'm talking about..I just really needed to tell you."

As I said before, there's no chance unless you take one. Aw, Kristen, I REALLY hope you guys can get back together :)

By me^^

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:37 PM

LikeEver13 wrote:
    fine forget it.

NO GIVING UP. THESE THINGS WILL CHANGE.

By me^^

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Thanks guys! wish me luck!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I think you should Speak Now

Flawless TanyaxOh

~Me

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I wish you loads of luck!

By me^^

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I'd like to quote a few of our idols here.

"What you say might be too much for some people. Maybe it will come out all wrong and you'll stutter and you'll walk away embarrassed, wincing as you play it all back in your head. But I think the words you stop yourself from saying are the ones that will haunt you the longest.

So say it to them. Or say it to yourself in the mirror. Say it in a letter you'll never send or in a book millions might read someday. I think you derserve to look back in your life without a chorus of resounding voices saying "I could've, but it's too late now."

There is a time for silence. There is a time waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say, you'll know it.

I dont think you should wait. I think you should speak now."

(or if you prefer in le fran├žais, parlez maintenant. :) )

And "Live for the moment because everything else is uncertain." (Hey the world might end on Friday and Tommy will never know lol)

But seriously, go with your gut. Do what you feel would be best. I'm not saying what makes you feel comfortable, because sometimes you have to go out of your comfort zone to do what's right. I think that he has to know, but I'm not sure how. I suck at giving advice. :/

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avata