1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Music other than Taylor?

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I know there are many other forums of this but I wanted to have my own forum to see what people are into listening and I need more music. But I mostly listen to Country and Pop so if your in that catagory, post what you listen 2 other than Taylor here and you can rank them too.

One Direction

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Music other than Taylor?

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Jana Kramer is a good country singer,but I mostly listen to music from the 1600's-1985.Motley Crüe is my favourite band.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Any country, really. Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, things like that.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:17 PM

my other idol's music; Selena Gomez & the Scene, Demi Lovato, Vanessa Hugens. I listen from Country to Soft Metal. Pop, rock, hard rock, house, electro, soul, R&B etc.
    For example;
    David guetta, Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Colbie Caillat, Christina Aguilera, Black Eyed Peas, Britney Spears, Maroon 5, the Rolling Stones, Queen, Evanescence, LMFAO, Ke$ha, Rihanna, Beyonce, Pixie Lott, Cher Llyod, Chris Brown, One Direction, Bridgit Mendler, Alexandra Stan, Jessie J, Adele, Pitbull, Will.i.am, Fergie, Shakira, Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars, DEV, Jonas Brothers (THEY ARE GOING TO COME TO URUGUAY NEXT YEAR!!!!! 19TH OF MARCH!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!) , Amy Winehouse, Ashley Tisdale, Avril Lavigne, Emily Osment & Katy Perry. Long list, I know xD