1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Photography

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:15 AM

I never realised until I made TC and twitter just how many Swifties love photography. I mean there are heaps of you.

I love it. Its one of the only things that I have ever been told I am good at. Most of the tim when I picture myself in ten years time its always as a photographer. No one big and famous for it but a happy known around a large town photographer and that is enough for me to be happy.

This is a very random post I know but still.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Photography

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM

It's still mostly a hobby to me, and a small side part to my web & graphic design business that I'm starting. Here are a few samples, and any of them could be published into a book.

My photos
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I love photography! I got a DSLR camera that I bring everywhere :) but I want to keep it as just a hobby :) it's fun!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Long Live T-Swizzle wrote:
    I love photography! I got a DSLR camera that I bring everywhere :) but I want to keep it as just a hobby :) it's fun!

OMG I am so jealous!! I am getting the canon 600D DSLR as soon as possible! I want to do it kinda like a part time job sort of thing and still have a full time job. So it stays as a hobbie that I just happen to make money from.
    if that make sense

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    It's still mostly a hobby to me, and a small side part to my web & graphic design business that I'm starting. Here are a few samples, and any of them could be published into a book.

My photos
    Jennifer

They are all so good!! The one of the red and blue light on I am guessing a Christmas tree is AMAZING!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Photography has always been a passion of mine. Next to sports that is.
    Enter my enchanting songwriting contest!
    link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2290522/page/1?r=18279042#post_18279042
    ~ MyRedGuitar~
    *He's the reason for the tear drops on my guitar
    The only thing that keeps my wishing on a wishing star*

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:05 PM

For me it's just a hobby. It's really fun!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:06 PM

MyRedGuitar wrote:
    Photography has always been a passion of mine. Next to sports that is.
    link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2290522/page/1?r=18279042#post_18279042
    ~ MyRedGuitar~

I have always loved it to!.

I wanted to one day get a press pass for a Taylor concert and get really good photos of her preforming.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:10 PM

i fell the same way
    Arron Smith

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:13 PM

taylorfan1993 wrote:
    i fell the same way
    Arron Smith

Its just so fun!

Whats your favourite things to take photos of? I like Beaches, Landscapes, flowers and Animals (unposed). I find animals doing things as they please is better then posing them because you get much cuter photos of them.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:13 PM

I've just gotten serious about concert photography. It just hit me a few concerts ago how much I love getting *just the right* shot. I haven't been able to afford an amazing camera yet, but I just got the best one I've ever owned and I'm pretty excited about it... one of my friend's is a professional photographer and she's going to let me come to a few photoshoots and show me how to do it professionally. It's not concert photography, but it'll be great experience!

*avatar and signature made by xosweetgirl18ox*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Thanks! I post most of them on facebook, some on deviantart and the best on that link. I have a Canon SX10 IS and the Nikon Coolpix P510 for my cameras. I can't wait to try out the new Nikon at my Kenny Chesney & Taylor Swift concerts in 2013, but I'll keep practicing on my cat.

Frozen Peach photo page

Courtz wrote:
    Swift Sorority wrote:

My photos
    Jennifer

They are all so good!! The one of the red and blue light on I am guessing a Christmas tree is AMAZING!

Jennifer

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:17 PM

TheGirlInTheDress_x wrote:
    I've just gotten serious about concert photography. It just hit me a few concerts ago how much I love getting *just the right* shot. I haven't been able to afford an amazing camera yet, but I just got the best one I've ever owned and I'm pretty excited about it... one of my friend's is a professional photographer and she's going to let me come to a few photoshoots and show me how to do it professionally. It's not concert photography, but it'll be great experience!

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

I am the same, But the camera I have is HORRIBLE in a concert environment Its like nearly 10 years old so it doesn't have the best megapixels or zoom and the flash is just shocking Its more harsh then bright

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:19 PM

It's just a hobby for me. I love taking pictures. I don't have a huge fancy camera or anything. I use my camera on my phone (Droid 4.) That camera is actually really good. Then I have the Sony DSCW690, or as I call it... the Taylor Camera since she's on the box & the case has her name on it, haha. It takes amazing pictures!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I love photography! I dont take much of people more like this:

---

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Courtz wrote:

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

I am the same, But the camera I have is HORRIBLE in a concert environment Its like nearly 10 years old so it doesn't have the best megapixels or zoom and the flash is just shocking Its more harsh then bright

Wow! Mine is actually pretty good. Amazing if I'm front row, but pretty good farther back. I don't think I know my camera's full potential, though. Lately just playing around with it, I've found all these cool stuff! I probably should of read the directions, shouldn't of I? :P
    These were taken in front row:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/turtleislandx/sets/72157631713779558/
    I'm quite proud of them lol

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:32 PM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    I love photography! I dont take much of people more like this:

---

I am like you I have no confidence in taking photos of people for now. That will come in time though.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Courtz wrote:

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Wow! Mine is actually pretty good. Amazing if I'm front row, but pretty good farther back. I don't think I know my camera's full potential, though. Lately just playing around with it, I've found all these cool stuff! I probably should of read the directions, shouldn't of I? :P

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

They are amazing! looks lika a good little camera

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Courtz wrote:
    Courtz wrote:

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

They are amazing! looks lika a good little camera

Thank you :D Yeah, I have the Sony DSC-WX50 http://www.walmart.com/ip/20512735?adid=22222222227015253339&wmlspartner=wlpa&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=17433718630&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem

I'm kinda excited and nervous at the same time to photograph the Taylor concert I'm going to. It'll be the biggest place and farthest away from the stage and it'll be disappointing if they don't come out good :/

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I am in the middle of gathering and putting my favourite photos I have taken up on either my google plus or another sight like that, Did you guys want to see them when I am done?

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I have always loved it to!.

I wanted to one day get a press pass for a Taylor concert and get really good photos of her preforming.

Same with me! I have always dreamed of going to her concert and taking some astonishing pictures of her.
    ~ MyRedGuitar~