Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Crush advice? c:

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Okay, please be HONEST because I really don't want to embarrass myself by going after someone who doesn't like me.

I've had this crush for 2 and a half years now, but as he is my sister's friend (and I haven't really hung around with them much before now) I rarely talk to him. He started a convo with me way back when we first met, but not since then. I always catch him staring at me and then when he sees I've noticed he looks away really quickly. I kinda do the same tbh hahaha. I can't do eye contact because his eyes are a really gorgeous blue and I know I'd end up staring at him for ages:L But yeah, this year my friends left my music school (which is where I know him from) so I've started hanging about with my sister's group. He keeps standing beside me, and making physical contact (e.g he keeps touching my leg with his?:s ). I remember when he first met I told him I loved France and French was my fave subject, now he keeps randomly saying stuff in French (he's actually really good at it!) and bringing up random French trivia. And he's so funny :') His friends are hilarious too though, and yesterday one of his best mates kept saying funny stuff and I was laughing and my crush looked kinda annoyed. I don't understand what the deal was with him touching my leg with his, it was kind of uncomfortable but still nice. Thing is, he has this STUNNING best friend who everybody knows is the prettiest girl in our school which makes me sad because how in the world could he like ME and not HER? It's impossible! (I'm serious, not attention seeking. She could rival Selena Gomez :/ ). He also keeps telling really dirty jokes:L all the guys find them hilarious but all the other girls just roll their eyes. Personally I think some of them ARE funny, but I don't say because that would be awkward, especially since I'm not even properly 'accepted' into their little group yet. But he also is mean about me sometimes when I'm not there, for example when my sister said something about me once he was all like 'yeah, says the justin bieber fan' really sarcastically :c does he like me? or is it all in my mind?

Credit to Songbird13 :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Does it sound like this guy likes me?

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:15 AM

boosty boost

RE: Does it sound like this guy likes me?

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:00 AM

SOMEBODY. ANYBODY.

Re: Crush advice? c:

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:59 AM

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:13 AM

okokok talking to myself

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Until the last bit I was 100% certain he liked you.
    As for the 'Justin Bieber fan' part... well, if you like someone, you'd do anything to bring them up, right? ;)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:53 AM

i agree ^^^

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Hm...tbh I do not know. Do you have a phone? Does he? If you do not know his number, when you two are kinda alone say something like..."hey, um, I was wondering if I could get your number?" and stuff like that. When you get it, text him and see what he says :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Thanks guys :3 I would ask him for his number, but idk I hate doing that, I always feel clingy. Its crazy, even with my own best friends I hate asking them for their new number if they get a new phone. Plus he says he hates technology and that it ruins relationships soo idk

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:32 PM

DayDreamer13 wrote:
    Okay, please be HONEST because I really don't want to embarrass myself by going after someone who doesn't like me.

I've had this crush for 2 and a half years now, but as he is my sister's friend (and I haven't really hung around with them much before now) I rarely talk to him. He started a convo with me way back when we first met, but not since then. I always catch him staring at me and then when he sees I've noticed he looks away really quickly. I kinda do the same tbh hahaha. I can't do eye contact because his eyes are a really gorgeous blue and I know I'd end up staring at him for ages:L But yeah, this year my friends left my music school (which is where I know him from) so I've started hanging about with my sister's group. He keeps standing beside me, and making physical contact (e.g he keeps touching my leg with his?:s ). I remember when he first met I told him I loved France and French was my fave subject, now he keeps randomly saying stuff in French (he's actually really good at it!) and bringing up random French trivia. And he's so funny :') His friends are hilarious too though, and yesterday one of his best mates kept saying funny stuff and I was laughing and my crush looked kinda annoyed. I don't understand what the deal was with him touching my leg with his, it was kind of uncomfortable but still nice. Thing is, he has this STUNNING best friend who everybody knows is the prettiest girl in our school which makes me sad because how in the world could he like ME and not HER? It's impossible! (I'm serious, not attention seeking. She could rival Selena Gomez :/ ). He also keeps telling really dirty jokes:L all the guys find them hilarious but all the other girls just roll their eyes. Personally I think some of them ARE funny, but I don't say because that would be awkward, especially since I'm not even properly 'accepted' into their little group yet. But he also is mean about me sometimes when I'm not there, for example when my sister said something about me once he was all like 'yeah, says the justin bieber fan' really sarcastically :c does he like me? or is it all in my mind?

I think he might like you! Offending you does not mean he doesn't. Guys do that a lot xD Just don't try too hard to fit into their group, if he really likes you he'll like you the way you are now and not because of the people you hang out with. You can get a friend of yours to ask him (subtly of course) and see what he thinks about you, haha :) I hope it works out. You're so cute

by me (:

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I think his comment about Justin Bieber was more playful than actually mean. It sounds like he could like you, but maybe only a little bit at this point! Don't lose track of him, though! Keep talking to him (but not too much) and keep yourself in his sights. I make it sound like some kind of game, ahaha. But really, it kind of is! I think he's definitely interested, so don't lose hope :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:55 AM

Thanks everybody! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.