1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Ok, well firstly I want to thankyou if you have looked at this!

Today is Rusa's Birthday & I would be SOOOOOOOOOO greatful if you could make it that lil bit extra special for her by just simply wishing her a happy birthday! (she's not on til later so I'm safe 2 post this here jic u were thinking I was a complete fruitcake! )

Here TC name is: RusaTheSwifty13

I don't mean to nag.. but please! She's so amazing & wonderful & just plain awesome that she deserves this!

Again, thankyou!

~ Bee

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:24 PM

done

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Oh my gosh, THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
    Ur the best! I would add u as a friend but we already r.. which I'm so greatful for cuz obviously ur just amazing! Thankyou again!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM

*Bump

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Okay :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Wish I could hug you right now Kerta!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:45 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BEE!!!! I LOAF YOU!!!!!!! How are you so amazing!?!?!?!?!?!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:08 PM

RusaTheSwifty13 wrote:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BEE!!!! I LOAF YOU!!!!!!! How are you so amazing!?!?!?!?!?!

Damn.. thought I would hav more time! Curse the Australian/American time zones and their differences!!! But it's me who should be thanking u.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:12 PM