Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

SWIFTIE PEN PALS !! :D

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Hey Swifties!!

Here, you can comment your name, the country you're in, and the country you would like a pen pal from, your age, and first name, girl or boy, and i will try and match!

*****DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON HERE.*****

But once you get to know your swiftie pal, i think sending letters would be sooo cool!!!! And especially from another country, or different city! :) You might even meet one day :D I will reply to your post with a possible Pen Pal, and if you would please message them would be great! If you both would like to be pen pals, let me know the match is a sucess and ill put it in bold on this post! If not, message me with more specifics, and ill do my best beautifuls! :)

I will start,

My name is Zoe, im 14, and id like a pen pal from America, Australia, England, or Canada!
Im from New Zealand :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SWIFTIE PEN PALS !! :D

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I'm Nicole, I'm 16, and I'll take a pen pal from anywhere!
    I'm from the United States (:

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/signature]

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:53 PM

My names Sophie, I'm thirteen, and I'd like a pen pal from anywhere faraway, but England would be cool :) I'm from the United States. Anybody who's interested in hearing all about my boring life and killing your hand from answering countless questions from me, comment on my page. I'll give you my email, and from there we can continue. I always wanted a pen pal!!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Hi I'm Cammie and I'm 13 and I'd like a pen pal from New Zealand! I travel the world a lot and NZ is by far the prettiest near me! Though I wouldn't mind America, England, or Canada!
    I'm from Australia:)
    AussieBeauty

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Hello, I'm Naomi I'm 13, Ill take a pen pal from anywhere! I'm from America.

Credit goes to Starstruck13

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:17 PM

BUMP!!!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Hello swifites! :) My name is Kathereen, i'm 17, and I live in the US. I would like to take a pen pal from any country. I like meeting new people =]

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Hi! My name is Chloe, I'm 16 and I'm from the U.S :)
    I would love a pen pal anywhere!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:35 PM

My name is Courtney I'm 21 and I live in the US
    I would take a pen pal from anywhere!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to SPEAK NOW.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Hey guys.....
    I'm Mia and I'm about to turn 16! I'm from Australia and I would love a penpal from ANYWHERE!!!!!!! please message me!!! xo
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Hey
    My name is Courtney, I am 19 and I live in Australia, I would like a pen pal from anywhere in the world.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Courtz wrote:
    Hey
    My name is Courtney, I am 19 and I live in Australia, I would like a pen pal from anywhere in the world.

You andCSwifty sound like you would make a good match!! And her name is Courtney aswell, shes 21 from the US, :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:34 AM

taylor_xo wrote:
    Hey guys.....
    I'm Mia and I'm about to turn 16! I'm from Australia and I would love a penpal from ANYWHERE!!!!!!! please message me!!! xo
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

You and dancingaroundallalone might make a good match@@@ her name is Chloe, she is 16, and from the U.S :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I'm Catherine, I'm from the United States, I'm 14, and I'd like a pen pal for Ireland, England or pretty much any where as long as they speak english

made by: TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways SupermanFlyAway & ForeverStarl

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Bump!!!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I'm Sophia, from the US, 14, and would love a pen pal from any other country! :)
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I'm Lauryn, from Canada, and I'm 13. I would love a pen pal from anywhere! :)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Im Zoe, im from Australia, im 12. I'd like a pen pal from US, Canada England or basically anywhere!! :)
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Im patricia from the Philippines. im 19 years old. I like to have a pen pal anywhere that can understand english. i love also writing letters. anyone who can have a conversation with me about taylor and other stuffs. :)

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Are you guys still doing this?
    My name is Rafaela and I'm 17 from Brazil. I'd like a pen pal from anywhere.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.