Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Where should Jordan go on holiday?

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:09 PM

So we all know of a certain man on here (yes, a man despite popular belief) who goes by the name of Jordan and works very hard to keep (among other things) Taylor Connect runnig to the very best he can. It's a big job but somebody's got to do it. And our big job is to recommend him a place to go on holiday!

(I will add that this is just for fun, Jordan does not come to me for advice on where to go on holiday and I have no idea of his preferences for holiday destinations!)

My first idea is that he could go to Scotland. Taylor talks a lot about rain in her songs and Jordan should really find a way to connect with her lyrics by going back to their roots, such as going to the home of the bad weather! The rainforest would also do but it has no initernet connection and he might want to check in on Charlie and our lovely Mods while he's away, otherwise he mightt end up having a panic attack and hopping on the first flight home.

And what does lovely Scotland have to offer?

Penguins. They could show Jordan that it's not about how to survive the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

He could also meet these guys;

Just because they're awesome.

He could also bring home a new look to Nashville;

Because as great as the cowboy look is, a lot of people are sporting it over there!

And if he gets homesick he can borrow my Speak Now World Tour DVD so he can see his favourite boss again :)

So that's my idea, where do YOU think Jordan should go?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where should Jordan go on holiday?

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I think Belgium, cuz they have awesome chocolate, waffles, and comics. Plus, really nice people and castles and a huge lion on a huge hill. I mean, come on!

TAYLOR FOREVER!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:26 PM

23taylor wrote:
    I think Belgium, cuz they have awesome chocolate, waffles, and comics. Plus, really nice people and castles and a huge lion on a huge hill. I mean, come on!

I think you're onto something there, maybe Jordan is a secret fan of Tintin? And the chocolate and waffles are awesome even if he's not, can't go wrong with Belgium!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:30 PM

What about ireland its full of luck! Who knows what he may find there i LOVE Ireland maybe he will to!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:53 AM

starlightbeachbum1999 wrote:
    What about ireland its full of luck! Who knows what he may find there i LOVE Ireland maybe he will to!!

I love Ireland too! I've never been but I'd love to go.

If Jordan went to Ireland he could stay in a castle;

Have a nice cold beer;

And listen to Ireland's finest;

no, not that guy, this guy!

(For anyone who doesn't know who Daniel O'Donnell is, I've always thought of him as a more country version of Cliff Richard. If you don't know who Cliff Richard is, imagine a cool and talented version of your Grandad that ladies of a certain age throw themselves over.....then go look him up because no one's life is complete with a bit of Cliff Richard).

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.