1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Your opinion?

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:03 AM

My dad said that he didn't get me anything for Christmas, but whenever he gets money for teaching his CPR class, he'll give me the money that he earns. I really want to get some Taylor merch, but I REALLY REALLY want to meet Demi Lovato again. What do you guys think I should do?
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your opinion?

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I think you should save money and see Demi again.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    I think you should save money and see Demi again.

Thanks honey! I have my heart set on it!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:49 PM

For me a real life experience is a lot more rewarding than a material possession. I think putting it towards seeing Demi is what I would go for, but maybe you could keep a little bit of money for Taylor things?

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Clueless wrote:
    For me a real life experience is a lot more rewarding than a material possession. I think putting it towards seeing Demi is what I would go for, but maybe you could keep a little bit of money for Taylor things?

I was thinking about doing that too. I don't know how much I'm gonna get, and I don't yet know what I'm getting for Christmas, so I might get what I want. I see Demi every year, so I would much rather save for her.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Save to meet Demi. You might never get another chance after it, and the Taylor merch will still be there if you meet Demi. :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:15 PM

feeling22tonight wrote:
    Save to meet Demi. You might never get another chance after it, and the Taylor merch will still be there if you meet Demi. :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature][/quote]

I hope that I do get another chance. I've met her twice before treatment, and once after. I didn't get to tell her how much she meant to me, so I'm hoping I get enough money to be able to meet her again and tell her.
    [signature]~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

[img="http://alturl.com/pgm68"]

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Meet Demi!! I'm a lovatic too, and if I was in your position, I would meet demi. Taylor's merch is cool, but it can wait... we're talking about an AMAZING experience. MEET DEMI!!!!!!!!!!!! And tell her that Uruguay wants her back xD

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:08 AM

TaylorBelongsWithMe13 wrote:
    Meet Demi!! I'm a lovatic too, and if I was in your position, I would meet demi. Taylor's merch is cool, but it can wait... we're talking about an AMAZING experience. MEET DEMI!!!!!!!!!!!! And tell her that Uruguay wants her back xD

Haha! I really want to meet her again, but I'm afraid that people will think that I'm selfish. And if I do meet her again, I'll tell her that. Lol

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM

That's tough, my friend! I'd say save some (because you are going to Taylor's concert!) but save up to see Demi too! You mustn't break the tradition!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM

staystaystay13 wrote:
    That's tough, my friend! I'd say save some (because you are going to Taylor's concert!) but save up to see Demi too! You mustn't break the tradition!

I'll try! I don't know what kind of Taylor merch that I'm getting for Christmas, so I'll have to see. Also, I'm not sure how much I'm gonna get from my dad, so I have to wait and see about that as well.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:47 PM

True, I forgot Christmas. Silly me.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM

You should meet Demi again! You're so lucky you've met her once, I've sadly never met her or Taylor yet but I'm sure I will eventually :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:28 PM

rememberitalltoowell wrote:
    You should meet Demi again! You're so lucky you've met her once, I've sadly never met her or Taylor yet but I'm sure I will eventually :)

Aw. I've never met Taylor because my luck is horrible, but I've been blessed to have met Demi so many times. I hope that you can meet both of them very soon!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Clueless wrote:

oh yes definitely! Taylor is obviously amazing, but her stuff isn't all that great. (sorry if I offend anyone) And Demi is Demi and Demi is amazingly awesome! Go with the experience!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:35 PM

andwellsinghallelujah13 wrote:
    Clueless wrote:

oh yes definitely! Taylor is obviously amazing, but her stuff isn't all that great. (sorry if I offend anyone) And Demi is Demi and Demi is amazingly awesome! Go with the experience!

I agree. There is some nice stuff, but it's nothing that I absolutely need. I don't go around showing everyone my Taylor blankets and shirts etc. I mostly show people my pictures with Demi!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Bump

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Bump