Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Dmeosi's Advice and Complaint Column

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Hi, I'm Dmeosi! I'm stoked you're reading this! So you had a bad day? You and your friend are in a fight. What do you do? You know you're wrong, but don't know how to apologize. I'll do my best to give you advice.
Maybe your boyfriend just dumped you for another girl. You're heartbroken. You don't need advice but you just need to complain.
Ps, Boys, you're still welcome here!
Also, I suggest when asking me for advice, also check out and ask on other advice columns. That way, you can see all those suggestions, pool them, and then figure it out!
~D
PS I am not really making graphics anymore so I need a graphics banner that says Dmeosi's Advice Column with a pic of Taylor writing and or a gif. Thanks! :) Just PM me.
Also a sig that says Click Here for Dmeosi's Advice and Complaint Column
I make graphics again! Click below to find out more!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Dmeosi's Advice and Complaint Column

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Anyone? :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Well I have the same problem that I've had for months............................................................... And I'm sure I've told you about it.

But right now, I really really really need advice because everyone else is sick of me asking.

Basically, (I'll do the short version) my best friend ditched me about 6 months ago, and she was my only friend. That seems really dramatic and stuff but I'd fallen out with all my friends because of a massive misunderstanding. So she was my last last friend and she just stopped talking to me. She told one of her other friends that they couldn't be friends anymore because they were in a different class next year. So was I. I think this was part of the reason. That was one lonely summer.

I sent her like 50 emails asking why she was ignoring me. I only got one reply... ONE. She said she stopped talking to me because she hates Taylor and she hates that I talk about her all the time. I thought "OK, well that's fine, I just wish you'd told me! Then I wouldn't have talked about her all the time!". I never got a reply :(:(:(

Now, everything's really awkward at school because I didn't really make any new friends. All of the people I kind of bonded with made other friends and now I'm kind of a second choice. I don't get talked to unless I talk first. No one waits for me if I'm late for lunch and I have to sit alone or eat somewhere else. It's really upsetting me :(

The only real friend I have is my ex-best friend's current best friend. It really annoys my ex-best friend and I hate that. I just want things to be ok again but my ex-best friend just gives me the cold shoulder. Please help because I don't know what to do anymore. I feel constantly left out and alone.
    ]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:38 AM

JJ13 First, I have one question for you... do you still want to be friends with her? If you do, then here's what I would do. It will be hard, but it just could work.
    Explain to her kindly and calmly, when you get a chance, that had you known she hates Taylor you wouldn't have talked about her so much. Say that you still want to be friends. You know you and her won't be the same anymore, but you want to try again anyway. You have to be nice to her.

Here's more. You have to be nice to her whenever you see her, even though she is mean to you. I have kept this verse with me all my life because I was in somewhat similar situations with you. It is a Bible verse. Proverbs 25:21-22 states this "If your enemy is hungry, give him food to drink; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head, and the Lord will reward you."
    Basically, it means be nice to her. She will wonder why you are being so nice to her since she wasn't exactly kind to you. Eventually, she might come through.

Try talking to other people you haven't really talked with before. Believe me... it could work. The girl that sits in the back of the room and is shy, quiet, and reads all the time? Yeah, at home she's probably a total maniac who loves goofing off and playing Wii and hanging out with friends. I know this because I'm kind of that girl, except not too quiet, and my best friend is that girl.
    I hope this helps. Check back in with me, okay? :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Izzy made me a sig! :) And avi. And another sig. And my header. :)

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/kaleidoscope_edited-1_zps3d28eec9.png]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/kaleidoscope_edited-1_zps3d28eec9.png[/url][/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:46 AM

testing it :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:51 AM

Thanks for the advice! I'm glad that I was kind of doing the right thing. Like when I do Food Tech, I offer her some of whatever I made (cos she loves food), when she got shouted at by a teacher and burst into tears, I told people to stop asking her about it and I sent her a Christmas card. It's just when I'm around her... The words get stuck and my mind goes blank and it's SO awkward. She's never alone so I can't really explain to her, also it's been so long! I can't believe it's been 6 months already...
    ]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:53 AM

I understand JJ. Hmm... that is a tough situation. I think just keep doing what you're doing and talk to other people. My mom always told me that to have friends, you have to be a friend. Maybe those people who won't talk to you first typically have to talk to their friends first and want someone to talk to them first, just like you. People are more similar than we think! I have to go to school. Enter my graphic contest!
    ~D

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Please credit me for all the graphics I made for you!

Flawless TanyaxOh

~Me

RE: Dmeosi's Advice and Complaint Column

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Um..yeah. There's this girl i've been classmates with for the past two years. Somehow, I got myself involved with one of her 'boyfriends', by him asking me about how to deal with her. Miraculously, it worked out pretty well for him, for a while. However, I never did get myself involved with her directly as I always have this feeling where she thinks i'm weird. And the look I get from her isn't what I would call friendly, to say the least.
    It's been a few months since I saw her, and for the past few nights, I have been haunted with thoughts about her. I think it's time to actually step up and talk to her. But how? What should I tell her? Any way that I can overcome this paradigm about her?

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:54 AM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    Please credit me for all the graphics I made for you!

Flawless TanyaxOh

~Me

Oops did I not? I will fix that! They are super amazing and I love them soo much! :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:56 AM

FearlesslySwift_Eyes
    Hmm.. I understand your dilema. You've probably heard this before, but the best thing you can do is just say hi to her. Ask if you can sit with her at lunch. Talk. The only way you'll ever be friends is if you guys talk to each other, and maybe she's hoping you'll talk to her first! :) You'll be nervous at first, but it will be worth it in the end. GOod luck and tell me how it goes! :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Do you do beauty advice with makeup? I kinda wanna start wearing it more often but I'm not to sure......

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:19 AM

I could try. I wear make up every other day, or sometimes every other week. If you don't want to wear a ton I suggest just mascara and blush, and maybe a lipgloss. If you want to wear more you can add eyeshadow and a dark eyeliner. If you don't have that then you can use a dark eyeshadow. Tell me what you're asking and I'll answer best I can. :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Thanks! I think I got it worked out anyway :)

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

RE: Re: Dmeosi's Advice and Complaint Column

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Dmeosi wrote:
    FearlesslySwift_Eyes
    Hmm.. I understand your dilema. You've probably heard this before, but the best thing you can do is just say hi to her. Ask if you can sit with her at lunch. Talk. The only way you'll ever be friends is if you guys talk to each other, and maybe she's hoping you'll talk to her first! :) You'll be nervous at first, but it will be worth it in the end. GOod luck and tell me how it goes! :)

Alrighty, thanks! Been holding myself back for 2 years sitting by the sidelines. I guess I should make that move.

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Any new questions?

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Okay, I'm in this group of friends, but we are actually like two groups who just hang out and eat lunch together. I'm in this one group, but they have developed new interests and have been annoying lately. I want to join the other group, but 1.) Since we sit right next to eachother my original group will be like "why is she not talking with us"(if they even care that I'm gone that is) and 2.) If I ever do sit with the group I want to, they always associate me with the other group, and unintentinally leave them out. I know this is stupid, but I just want an easy transition into the other group, without causeing any drama. If you have any questions about the situation just ask me.

The fabulous grapic above is made by the wonderful Primafacie!

The amazing grapic above it made by the flaw

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Hey:)
    ok so I like this guy (a lot) since 5th grade.
    He used to flirt with me & make eye contact a lot but I would fight with him:P
    Then when we entered middle school he tried to talk to me but I practically just left running because I was nervous and ugh, Idk what was wrong with me.
    Anyway, another year passed and we were in 7th now.
    As soon as I made a fb account he sent me a friend request but we never talked or anything.
    Someone told him I liked him and he didn't do anything.
    Well, he actually flirted with me when we were in a class together...
    but I ignored him because I felt he didn't take it seriously-.-'
    Also, I catched him once staring at me for a long time but then when I turned around he wouldn't want me to see him. He would hide his face...
    Now we're in 8th grade and I only see him in the hallways and at lunch. The other day we were in the hallway alone (weird coincidence) and he turned the other way when he saw me. He looked like uncomfortable. Why do you think this is? I mean, he doesn't think I still like him does he? ugh The only thing I know is that I can't get over him and seen him at school everyday doesn't make it any easier...
    Plus, he talks to some of my friends and I can't help feeling jealous! He even started talking to a new girl when we became friends but they were complete strangers!
    Why does he seem uncomfortable when were alone but confident when he's with his friends?
    Oh, & consider that almost every other girl in our class(in 5th) liked him.Of course I liked him too but didn't want to show it and seem so easy like the other girls. I don't understand why he would act shy around me sometimes if he was confident...
    HELP!!

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM

None of my friends are really in the same group and I want to be friends with all of them cos they're all such lovely people but everyone looks at me strange when I try to talk about on of my other friends like I'm trying to leave them out or something when I'm actually just trying to bring them together!

My website! I would be SO wonderstruck if you clicked here!!!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM

In school all my best friends are in the same class and I am in another class. I feel left out somehow. They eat lunch together since you have to eat lunch with your class and I have to eat all by myself. They keep talking about what funny thing their teacher said or what they did in class and I feel bad like they are sharing a funny joke without me..... Plz help!!!!!!!!
    ~ left out

[url=http://taylorswift.com/users/RMo

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.