Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Advice

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Hey Swifties! I just wanted to make up a forum of advice where you can post your problem and then the rest of the Swifties can help and give advice! If you guys have a problem and you want me to put it up, just PM me and I can put it up so people can see them and give heaps of advice!!!

I've actually got a problem so can you guys help and give some advice???

My problem:
I really like this guy and I told him that I like him over Facebook, and he said back "I won't tell anyone and that's cute " but then I was like "so???" and he saw it but he didn't respond! I asked again "Will you go out with me???" and he saw it again but he didn't reply! I asked him like 2 other times and he saw all of them but he still hasn't replyed! Then this morning he put up that he was in a relationship with another girl! What happened, and why did he say it was cute that I like him then go out with another girl??? I really, REALLY like him, please help me! And any advice on how to be more confident aroung guys??

Okay guys, here's another problem, can you please give ziphanie0513 heaps of advice? Here's her problem:

ziphanie0513's problem: my problem right now is that i don't know if i can do anything good... i feel down...i need something to comfort me but i can't find the right one to turn to...

PLEASE help ziphanie0513!

Thanks,

-Emma xx
Redswiftie13and7
I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Advice

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Anyone???
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:47 PM

awww, im in the same situation , i mean i like this guy and he likes me and we have kissed and everything , but he also likes another girl and today over facebook i saw his status and hes dating that other girl im still heartbroken , but you have told him how you feel and if he is going to be MEAN then go find a guy who likes you for you and fall in love xxxx
    xox

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:05 AM

I think he probably didn't know how to reply in an appropriate way, of course as well he probably didn't want you to think it was a problem with you. *Hug* it happens, I think he's done it in the nicest possible way. And you don't need to get him a Christmas present now since an ego boost is enough of one!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:37 AM

my problem right now is that i don't know if i can do anything good... i feel down...i need something to comfort me but i can't find the right one to turn to...

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:45 AM

I think that probably he thought that it was cute you had a crush on him.. like, he felt good. But mayeb he just loved another girl and maybe he didnt want to hurt you. That's why he didnt respond. However Im not a love-expert and probably I am not right. Anyway you should talk to him.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Thank-you SO much guys for responding! I'll try all the things you suggestd!

-Emma xx
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I put ziphanie0513's problem up so please give her advice!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:19 AM

ziphanie0513 wrote:
    my problem right now is that i don't know if i can do anything good... i feel down...i need something to comfort me but i can't find the right one to turn to...
    I think everyone has moments like this, certainly I do almost daily! Think of life as a huge jigsaw puzzle and the moment you're in right now is just a tiny piece of it. Sometimes that piece of the puzzle doesn't look anything like the completed picture but it will fit in there somewhere.

*Big hug* You'll be okay, I believe in you.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:29 AM

I NEED ADVICE D:

Okay, please be HONEST because I really don't want to embarrass myself by going after someone who doesn't like me.

I've had this crush for 2 and a half years now, but as he is my sister's friend (and I haven't really hung around with them much before now) I rarely talk to him. He started a convo with me way back when we first met, but not since then. I always catch him staring at me and then when he sees I've noticed he looks away really quickly. I kinda do the same tbh hahaha. I can't do eye contact because his eyes are a really gorgeous blue and I know I'd end up staring at him for ages:L But yeah, this year my friends left my music school (which is where I know him from) so I've started hanging about with my sister's group. He keeps standing beside me, and making physical contact (e.g he keeps touching my leg with his?:s ). I remember when he first met I told him I loved France and French was my fave subject, now he keeps randomly saying stuff in French (he's actually really good at it!) and bringing up random French trivia. And he's so funny :') His friends are hilarious too though, and yesterday one of his best mates kept saying funny stuff and I was laughing and my crush looked kinda annoyed. I don't understand what the deal was with him touching my leg with his, it was kind of uncomfortable but still nice. Thing is, he has this STUNNING best friend who everybody knows is the prettiest girl in our school which makes me sad because how in the world could he like ME and not HER? It's impossible! (I'm serious, not attention seeking. She could rival Selena Gomez :/ ). He also keeps telling really dirty jokes:L all the guys find them hilarious but all the other girls just roll their eyes. Personally I think some of them ARE funny, but I don't say because that would be awkward, especially since I'm not even properly 'accepted' into their little group yet. But he also is mean about me sometimes when I'm not there, for example when my sister said something about me once he was all like 'yeah, says the justin bieber fan' really sarcastically :c does he like me? or is it all in my mind?

Credit to Songbird13 :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:36 AM

DayDreamer13 wrote:
    I NEED ADVICE D:

Okay, please be HONEST because I really don't want to embarrass myself by going after someone who doesn't like me.

I've had this crush for 2 and a half years now, but as he is my sister's friend (and I haven't really hung around with them much before now) I rarely talk to him. He started a convo with me way back when we first met, but not since then. I always catch him staring at me and then when he sees I've noticed he looks away really quickly. I kinda do the same tbh hahaha. I can't do eye contact because his eyes are a really gorgeous blue and I know I'd end up staring at him for ages:L But yeah, this year my friends left my music school (which is where I know him from) so I've started hanging about with my sister's group. He keeps standing beside me, and making physical contact (e.g he keeps touching my leg with his?:s ). I remember when he first met I told him I loved France and French was my fave subject, now he keeps randomly saying stuff in French (he's actually really good at it!) and bringing up random French trivia. And he's so funny :') His friends are hilarious too though, and yesterday one of his best mates kept saying funny stuff and I was laughing and my crush looked kinda annoyed. I don't understand what the deal was with him touching my leg with his, it was kind of uncomfortable but still nice. Thing is, he has this STUNNING best friend who everybody knows is the prettiest girl in our school which makes me sad because how in the world could he like ME and not HER? It's impossible! (I'm serious, not attention seeking. She could rival Selena Gomez :/ ). He also keeps telling really dirty jokes:L all the guys find them hilarious but all the other girls just roll their eyes. Personally I think some of them ARE funny, but I don't say because that would be awkward, especially since I'm not even properly 'accepted' into their little group yet. But he also is mean about me sometimes when I'm not there, for example when my sister said something about me once he was all like 'yeah, says the justin bieber fan' really sarcastically :c does he like me? or is it all in my mind?

Honestly Its hard to say, People express crushes in different ways and everyone has a way of treating there friends that is totally unique to them. I know this REALLY doesn't help but its honest. If I had to take a guess though I would say he likes you. but as I said that is a guess I could be wrong.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Courtz wrote:
    DayDreamer13 wrote:
    I NEED ADVICE D:

Honestly Its hard to say, People express crushes in different ways and everyone has a way of treating there friends that is totally unique to them. I know this REALLY doesn't help but its honest. If I had to take a guess though I would say he likes you. but as I said that is a guess I could be wrong.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM

DayDreamer13 wrote:
    I NEED ADVICE D:

The way you explain it, it sounds like he DOES like you! Maybe to put it to the test, try to like talk to him as much as you can, it's had to say though, I hope he does like you! (That wasn't really good advice but, it's all I think! So, sorry if it's no help :/)

Good luck!

-Emma xx
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Thank-you guys SO much for commenting on here and asking for advice I just want to help everybody incase they feel lonely or has guy problems, I hope this forum really helps!!!

-Emma xx
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 1:17 AM

My Problem IS:
    1. i'm feeling ugly
    2. everyone tells me that i'm a little rubbish
    3. i feel so alone
    4. i have no friends to comfort me ( i have only one )
    5. i don't feel loved by anyone..
    6.. My Parents are always blaming me of my sister, nieces, nephews' sins..... instead of they blaming me and why did they have to blame me and accused me ?? !!

_ i'm feeling so alone !!

PrettySwiftie_17

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:11 PM

PrettySwiftie_17 wrote:
    My Problem IS:
    1. i'm feeling ugly
    3. i feel so alone
    6.. My Parents are always blaming me of my sister, nieces, nephews' sins..... instead of they blaming me and why did they have to blame me and accused me ?? !!

PrettySwiftie_17

AWWWWW! It's okay, I used to feel like that, I even used to cry as I felt so lonely, but I got out of it so will you! Just tell yourself everyday that you are loved and are beautiful! I still tell myself that I'm ugly and fat but not as much as I used to, tell yourself that you are loved and try to think of as many positive things (ike, I've got a lovely family or I'm very pretty or I have a roof over my head and I've got food to eat, stuff like that) As for you being blamed, try to sit your parents down and tell them how you feel and how it's not fair, if you can't talk to them, then write them a letter, I find it's easier that way Try to be really positive and know that I love you! (In a non-creepy way though )

Good luck!!!

-Emma xx
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Come on guys! Help out!!! Or put up your problem
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:50 AM

bump
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:24 PM

BUMP!!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Bumpity bumpity bump!!!!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Redswiftieinlove wrote:
    PrettySwiftie_17 wrote:
    My Problem IS:
    1. i'm feeling ugly
    3. i feel so alone

PrettySwiftie_17

AWWWWW! It's okay, I used to feel like that, I even used to cry as I felt so lonely, but I got out of it so will you! Just tell yourself everyday that you are loved and are beautiful! I still tell myself that I'm ugly and fat but not as much as I used to, tell yourself that you are loved and try to think of as many positive things (ike, I've got a lovely family or I'm very pretty or I have a roof over my head and I've got food to eat, stuff like that) As for you being blamed, try to sit your parents down and tell them how you feel and how it's not fair, if you can't talk to them, then write them a letter, I find it's easier that way Try to be really positive and know that I love you! (In a non-creepy way though )

Good luck!!!

-Emma xx
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature][/quote]

i had a problem like this i had no friends because my 2 besties left and then i had this girl bullying me aswell. aventually i moved too but i had to deal with the bullying for 3 or more months. everybody goes through it but its up to you to on how your going to respond. you could think positivley or negatively.

[signature][img="http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/f9fdadbd.jpg"]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.