Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Guy Help!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Ahhh! Okay so I know this guy named Drew and he is like totally hot! Broad shoulder, greenish eyes, and light brown hair and I think he likes me and he wants to ask me out, but I'm not aloud to date! What should I do?? Thanks Swifties!
AussieBeauty

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Guy Help!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Well, you should say "sorry, I'm not aloud to date, but if I could I PROMISE I would!!!!!"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/3a44bc7516adbb9d224d701c4f43e038/tumblr_mf5bk6eJCJ1rle2tgo1_500.jpg

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Im in the same sinerio...

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

RE: Guy Help!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:26 PM

If he does ask you out say:
    "I would love to, but I'm not allowed to date until I'm older. I'm really sorry."
    You could also offer to talk to your parents if you think there's a chance of them letting you go with him.

by RedVelvet13
    If 9th grade was a movie, it would be over by now...

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Hey! Okay, I have the exact same thing, so I'll try to help you

Well, my mum said I wasn't allowed to date but telling Drew that you like him isn't dating it's, only telling him that you like him so, I reckon you should first try to convince your mum that dating is alright at any age but if she still says no then just tell Drew that you like him on Facebook or something, it's much easier on Facebook, cause that's what I did and it's less pressurising, if you don't have Facebook then you can write an email or something, if you're really shy then just try to talk to him whenever you see him, good luck and tell me how it goes!

-Emma xx
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Just be friends :)
    Good friends

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Whatever you do, don't date him behind your parents back. I knew a girl who did this and it took her a really long time to earn her parent's trust back once they found out(and they will find out).

The fabulous grapic above is made by the wonderful Primafacie!

The amazing grapic above it made by the flaw

RE: Guy Help!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:49 PM

umm Try hanging out with like a group of his friends and your friends and like you and him if you're allowed to:)
    LoveLoveLove,
    -C-

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Well if he asks you out just be honest about how your parents feel about you dating and mention that you would still like to get to know him a little more if that was okay instead.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Okay thanks mates! This really means a lot and it was very sweet of you to answer!
    AussieBeauty

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Don't be hurry, just become friend first. And then, you can evaluate him to see if he good enough to be your boy friend. If not, just be friend with him.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Kerta wrote:
    Don't be hurry, just become friend first. And then, you can evaluate him to see if he good enough to be your boy friend. If not, just be friend with him.

Thanks! Will do! It really means a lot

AussieBeauty

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Maybe have a sit down talk with your mom? Explain to her thn you really love Drew, and you will promise to be mature about it. That might work :) Or, become best friends with him, until you can date :) But, don't rush!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I agree with ColorsInAutumn, you should become friends first, say you would love to date but you need to become friends, this way it shows your parents that it's not just a fling but you two are really interested in each other :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.