1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My graphic contest round 4!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Here is my very first graphic contest! It would be ENCHANTED if you entered!!!!!!!!!

Rules:
-Gifs are allowed
-Follow the theme for every round (there are 3 rounds 3 themes!)
-all Taylor graphics and gifs
-Don't use a graphic that someone else made for you
-I will only judge one graphic from each person per round, however, feel free to enter all three rounds
-If you submit a graphic and then change your mind just submit a new one and I will judge only the most recently submitted one
-You may compete in only one round if you want to

Graphic contest starts November 10th, Ends November 20th!

The Theme for the first round: The song Red
Good luck!
Ok, as you know, today is the end of my graphic contest! There are 4 awards!
Here are the results of Round 1!

1st place- Dancing Like Starlight 13

2nd place- Taylorswiftfan1389

3rd place- Speakfearlessly13

Most enchanting- Ericafearless13

Thank you for entering!

Taylor Connect
You are here: Home / Forum / Fan-Made Graphics / My Graphic Contest Round 3! Manage AccountLogout
Forums
REPLYADD A NEW TOPICVIEW NEW POSTS

taylorgirl27
So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans! Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
My Graphic Contest Round 3!
Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Here is my very first graphic contest! It would be ENCHANTED if you entered!!!!!!!!!

Rules:
-Gifs are allowed
-Follow the theme for every round (there are 3 rounds 3 themes!)
-all Taylor graphics and gifs
-Don't use a graphic that someone else made for you
-I will only judge one graphic from each person per round, however, feel free to enter all three rounds
-If you submit a graphic and then change your mind just submit a new one and I will judge only the most recently submitted one
-You may compete in only one round if you want to

Graphic contest starts November 10th, Ends November 20th!

The Theme for the first round: The song Red
Good luck!

Ok, as you know, today is the end of my graphic contest! There are 4 awards!
Here are the results of Round 1!

1st place- Dancing Like Starlight 13

2nd place- Taylorswiftfan1389

3rd place- Speakfearlessly13

Most enchanting- Ericafearless13

Thank you for entering!

Ok, Here is The Haunted Part 2! The theme is Haunted! (song)

Same rules as the last round, just more Haunted! You MUST have a black or dark scene in the back of graphic/gif!

This round starts November 20th, and ends on the last day of November! (November 30th!)

Get Graphicing!

Ok, this is the last day of the graphic contest!

1st place taylorheart13

2nd place Taylordoggirl

3rd place longlivetaylor...4ever and always

Round 3 of graphic contest!

Theme: A taylor swiftmas! (a taylor swift christmas!)

November 30th to December 14th!

Winners of round 3!

First place: LiveYourLoveStory

Second Place: EverythingHasChanged13

Third Place: Swifty fan13

Great job! I know I am 2 days late with getting the results out. With a week before Christmas, I am SUPER busy!
Thank you for entering!

Round 4 of the graphic contest! This round is going to get a little harder!

Theme: Red (The album!)
You MUST include a picture of Taylor.
You MUST include something red. The album does not include something red.

December 16 to Christmas Day! (December 25th!) I will promise to judge the entrys the day after Christmas! I do not get on the computer much on Christmas Day!

It would be RED if all the graphic makers on Taylor Connect would enter my contest!

Thank you!
Hi round 4 enterers!
Today is the last day of the contest! Since there is only 1 entrys, I guess Guppy1313 is our first place champion!

1st place: Guppy 1313!

Thank you so much for entering!

Info for next round:

Deadline: December 25th to January 1st!

Theme for round 5: The song Holy Ground!

This round is a little harder! You MUST include the words Holy Ground!

I do not care what pic it is of Taylor!

I want as many entrys as we can!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613

My favorite Christmas movie of ALL TIME!

[url=http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif]http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif[/url][/[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My graphic contest round 4!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I'll enter :D I made it for a request, hope it's ok :D

Vote

Re: My graphic contest round 4!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM

IF you want more entries, post this in fan made graphics I'll tell my friends to enter

made by THeWorldsBIggestTaylorFan^^