1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Stop Bullying on TC

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I'll just be straightforward. I was bullied here on TC.

Yep. You heard me correctly.

I was tormented for being a directioner, and standing up for the five boys that I so desperately love. I was called stupid and ugly and other words not appropriate for this website.

Us directioners, we have learned to take people seriously. Like when 5 boys tell you that you're beautiful, you believe them. And you don't doubt it when they say that you're perfect to them.

So maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I shouldn't listen to people, and expect that they are being sarcastic. But I think not.

Anyone with me?

List of anti-bullying swifties:

1.harrystylesismhero

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Stop Bullying on TC

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I'm with you and I'm sry that happened to you!!!! *SWIFTIE HUG*

^Made by Gabbylove13
    [url=http://i46.tinypi/]http://i46.tinypi[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM

me too! TOTALLY should stop bullying!
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Dream Impossible Things 13 wrote:
    I'm with you and I'm sry that happened to you!!!! *SWIFTIE HUG*

^Made by Gabbylove13
    [url=http://i46.tinypi/]http://i46.tinypi[/url][/signature][/quote]

[signature]taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....
    [img="http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266/ravenlacole/taylor-swift-red-photoshoot41-e1351702773651-1.jpg"]

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Ugh! I hate people who bully other people for there music choices, I used to get bullied for being a huge Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift fan back in 4th-7th grade eventually it got better but sometimes it still happens!! I'm so sorry that happened to you!! I will sign this petition!

Credit to MAZ and Daya for the signatures!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I am 100% behind this. No Bullies. No bullies should be on TC . We are all fans. We can all be nice to one another without being "mean."

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Everyone should respect music bands / singers that people like. People shouldn't be bullied because they like 1D (One Direction)

I use to get bullied/teased because I'm a hanson fan when I was in middle school & high school. Even though they were dissing the band, I still took offensive to that. Because like you Harrystylesismyhero, I tried to stand up for the band that I love.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I'm in 130%!

Shoppe

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I'm so sorry! I hate bullying! :-/

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I've just said this on another thread but I'll say it again. No one has ever dared tried to bully me on the new TC and if anyone were to try, they would soon realise that I in no way tolerate it at all. If anyone on here is being bullied or being sent hate messages, feel free to send me a message and we can talk about it. No one should have to put up with this.

STOP Bullying on TC

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:21 PM

well, I am soooo sorry. But it is Taylor connect..... not one direction. I love them too! just maybe dont put it on or avatar and username!!!!!

^me:D

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Just because it is Taylor Connect, doesn't mean we can't talk about other things in the off topic forum. No one should be bullied because they like a certain type of music and I'm proud to say I'm a Directioner too. We're here for you. We'll stop it as much as we can. I just won't let it happen.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM

LizLovesTaylor wrote:
    well, I am soooo sorry. But it is Taylor connect..... not one direction. I love them too! just maybe dont put it on or avatar and username!!!!!

There's previously been a lot of debate about this kind of thing, personally I like seeing something a little bit different on a profile. After seeing loads and loads of pictures of Taylor, it can be nice to see something different and hear about their other interests (because it's kind of clear we all love Taylor).

I think as long as it's done respectfully and that the member doesn't use the account purely to spread the gospel of Harry Styles and not comment ever on stuff to do with Taylor, I don't see a problem. I can understand where you're coming from though.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM

LizLovesTaylor wrote:

^that

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM

ok... stop... wait count to 10.

If you are bullied tell the moderators by who, give them names and the messages they send you.
    If you are bullied tell a moderator, that's why they are here!!

TC is the nicest place online!!
    Now I'm getting upset and that's not something that happens a lot!!!

RE: Stop Bullying on TC

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I agree! I mean who cares if your a Directioner or not! Whoever said those things will be sorry 'cause I have a lot of them on speed dial and I will make sure that they will regret it... Haha just kiddin' but still if every Directioner did come it would be ugly...

Anyways I am totally against bullying and whoever said those things had nothing better to do so don't worry. *Gives Swiftie/Directioner hug*
    AussieBeauty

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:29 PM

You KNOW I'll join!!! Let me know if it happens again (Hopefully it wont!) My message box is ALWAYS open!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]