Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

what you did for taylor's birthday!!!! :)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:43 PM

well... HERE'S WHAT I DID:

ok so at around 9 PM: figured out the length of RED (65:10)
around 10:50 PM: got ready to go to 'bed' (pfft SURE.)
around 11:00 PM: holding my mp3 player under the covers
around 11:07 PM: freaking out 'cause my red earphones were tangled, just left them :)
EXACTLY 11:07:50 PM: press RED album PLAY :)
around 12:04 (taylor's birthday): already at starlight!!!!
EXACTLY 12:13 AM (taylor's birthday): RED ends.

haha see what i did there?
timed perfectly so RED album would end at 13 minutes after she turned 23 (my time at least). :)

so what did y'all do?
(i know i'm crazy.)

- sherry :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: what you did for taylor's birthday!!!! :)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:48 AM

cool:)
    for Taylor's birthday, (and i know this makes me sound really mad) i sung happy birthday to my poster of her. I also had a 13 on my hand for the whole day:)
    greece. loves. taylor.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:52 AM

i told everyone and....... I WENT TO THE PHILIPS ARENA TO CELEBRATE!!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I ran into school shouting "hooray" and everyone knew what it meant. And a few were like "wow i guess who's' birthday it is today?" sarcastically.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I was planning on wearing my Taylor Concert tee, but since I have uniforms and it wasn't a dress down day, I couldn't. So, I curled my hair and that took FOREVER! and I did my makeup like Taylor's, red lips and all! :) I wrote a 13 on my hand, wore Wonderstruck even if my school has a strict rule against perfume. (Its not an overpowering strong type of smell, so no one really noticed) listened to nothing but Taylor All day, (I pre-planned to have my ipod play a Taylor Song for when my alarm rang) flipped my hair around and smiled and forced my friends to join in with my "festivities" and sing taylor songs with me all day :D
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I wore my Taylor t-shirt, wrote "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" on the back of my hand, wrote Taylor's song lyric on my binders, and I had to bring in a picture from a magazine for Spanish class and I brought in a picture of Taylor :D

^^HAVpeace13

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:10 PM

taylor13000000 wrote:
    for Taylor's birthday, (and i know this makes me sound really mad) i sung happy birthday to my poster of her. I also had a 13 on my hand for the whole day:)
    greece. loves. taylor.

haha you are not mad at all :) i am :)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Blasted Taylor all day! And like REALLY blasted! Then made a slice to celebrate :)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:07 AM

chocolate icecream,heard Taylor on my i pod for like, whole day,watched videos,told everyone at school!!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:19 AM

taylor13000000 wrote:
    greece. loves. taylor.

You're not mad, that's actually really cute ;)

^
    Made by the amazing and flawless Kaylee!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I honestly wished I did that!! I just listened to the RED album all day and I really wished I did more but everything was messy that day :(

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.