Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Stop Biting Nails...

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I have tried so many things to stop but I cant!!!!!! Any tips?!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Stop Biting Nails...

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Wear clear nail varnish - It tastes disgusting but it isnt noticable :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM

^Thank you!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Can't help, I'm still trying! Although I got close when I started putting on nail polish to peel instead and allowing myself only certain nails to bite (others had to stay unbitten so they could grow).

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I try wearing nail polish just normal but i end up like chewing it off

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:29 PM

starlightbeachbum1999 wrote:

The horrible tasting stuff made my life hell - it got on my food! I was so annoyed that I was getting punished for biting my nails when really I was just trying to eat my lunch.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:30 PM

ohhhh ok thank you sooo much for letting me know i was about to get my mom to go to CVS!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Here are a few ideas:
    .If you live somewhere cold try wearing mittens(unfortunatly I live in Florida)
    .try to keep your hands occupied with something at all times
    .cut your nails often so they are short and there is not much to bite
    .keep track of how many days you go without biting your nails and have a reward planned at the end of a certain number of days (this never worked for me but it might for you)
    .tell friends/family that you want to stop so they can remind you whenever they see you biting your nails

I hope some of these help, I hate when I bite my nails to!

The fabulous grapic above is made by the wonderful Primafacie!

The amazing grapic above it made by the flaw

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Put some Tobasco sauce on your nails when you are at home, not when you go out! I used it when I was little and now I don't bite my nails :) or clear nail polish. there is special stuff that tastes horrible and should help you! good luck!!!
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:58 PM

^ thank you to every1 that has responded

RE: Stop Biting Nails...

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I have a magazine that says tips for not eating your nails;

1. Paint your nails with a nail polish that have bad taste

2. If you don't have a polish with bad taste, rub a garlic on your nails.

Hoped it help..BTW, I eat my nails too, and I hate to do that!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Clueless wrote:
    starlightbeachbum1999 wrote:

The horrible tasting stuff made my life hell - it got on my food! I was so annoyed that I was getting punished for biting my nails when really I was just trying to eat my lunch.

same!!!! but at least i stopped!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I'm trying to find the nail polish

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I crack my fingers now, I used to bite my nails sooo often! Now whenever someone looks over at me I've got one of my fingers and I'm cracking them! Whenever we talk about bad habits, I bring up how I crack my fingers and my friends are just like "Caitlin you're always cracking your fingers!"

It's not much better than biting your nails though, I think since I've always had my hands occupied is what stopped me from biting my nails :p

Vote

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:57 PM

For me, just regular nail polish works....until it starts coming off.

-First sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Rub cuticle cream on your cuticles and get some on your nails!
    Or soak your fingers in lemon juice.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Hey guys, I don't mean to spam but I was wondering if anybody would like to check out my fanfiction. It's written in first person about a girl who gets a job as Taylor's tour manager for the US leg of the Speak Now tour, and finds a little love along the way. I'm really enjoying writing it, so if you could just pop by and drop a comment of encouragement that would really make my day. Thank-you! :)
    Click here for Speak Now & Surprises

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Well the clear nail polish didn't work for me... I eventually got used to the taste and didn't notice it anymore. I started getting sponge balls and just squeezing them to keep me occupied.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.