1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Would you enter?

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I'm thinking of making a poetry and songwriting contest - poetry because I know not everyone writes songs (and it's a little unique, I haven't seen one before!). But the last time I tried making a songwriting contest no one entered... I'm just wondering if I should make another. I mean, if swifties would enter one with that included poetry.

It's ok if you say no, I won't be offended! I just want to know! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Would you enter?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Guess not. Oh well.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Yes! I'd try and enter, a lot of my songs don't fit the theme :/

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:08 AM

^Really? Oh, then maybe I will. If more people say they'd enter. I'd try to make broad themes so more people could enter their songs.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Anyone else?