Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm leaving TC

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:05 PM

OMG PLEASE DONT lEAVE!!! I LOVE one derection too!!!! Ill be your friends and im sure that alot alot alot more people feel the same way i do!!! BULLING IS WRONG TOTALLY WRONG!! I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY That you have been bullied!!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Just wondering how did they bully you?

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:07 PM

oh thanks! I don't get why so many swifties are haters. I'm glad to see a few that aren't for once.

^thank you^

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM

they told me that I could pick to like Taylor or 1D, and said that I liked a bunch of spoiled brats, and said that I was stupid. They said that all of the boys were ugly and dumb, just like me.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM

if you do end up leaving I Hope you will never be bullied again!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Babe, I can't change your mind if you are going to leave or not, just remember that not all swifties are like that.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Who cares if your a directioner, you are a person. You have feelings too.

I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Aww, thank you! I'm not bullied at school or anything, so it was pretty surprising!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Please don't go! I never got the chance to talk or meet you, but I would LOVE to! Please not go! Try to ignore them when they say things, even I'd it's REALLY hard. Soooo many people on here love you so very much! Taylor would never ever want you to leave TC because of stupid people bullying you. She would say they were MEAN and LIARS and PATHETIC and ALONE IN LIFE and MEAN and MEAN and MEAN and MEAN. Please, please, please consider this and not go. They were wrong to bully you, they're wrong to bully anyone. Don't go. Please. Think about what Taylor would think if you left, she'd be heartbroken if you left because of these rude people. And to the bullies, is it worth making people sad, and can't bare to come on here again because they also like another singer? Is it? Think about it, just think about it. Anyways, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay, for Tay and for the Swifties who actaully care about you. Please.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Thank you so much to everyone who replied! I didn't know so many nice swifties existed.

Why you gotta be so mean?

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I love this heart-hand pic! It is now the official symbol of anti-bullying on TC!!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:39 PM

NO YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well actually it's your choice so really i can't make you stay. :) but i don't think you should get that hate for being a directioner no offense. :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I completley agree! I am not a directioner but I do like One Direction alot! You should be able to like who you want and I hope we can stay in touch, sadly I never got to talk to you but you seem like a very nice person! The whole Taylor and Harry thing is over rated she can date who she wnats and if you have a problem with it get over it! I hope who ever bullied who is reading this
    -Ashley

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d]http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d[/url][/signature]

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:45 PM

No don't leave just because people say mean things about you because you are a Directioner. Everyone has different tastes in music and who they like, and to be mean to other people who like different things than you do is so stupid. Ignore the hate and love One Direction no matter who is mean to you! And stay on Taylor Connect too. :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Aww.. I like and love 1D.. too

Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:47 PM

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! :( PLEASE FRIEND ME I SENT YOU A REQUEST!!! let's be friends.

TO ALL THE DIRECTIONERS OUT THERE:
    it's ok if your a directioner! don't be sad because other people don't want you being a directioner! :(
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE taylor swift!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Not all of us are like that, I mean I like One Direction and lovelovelove Taylor Swift.. but even if I didn't like 1D I wouldn't hate you for your music choice or w/e.. it's so frustrating that people are so mean over trivial things

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:50 PM

When were you bullied on here? If it was on a thread you should pm a mod with the link to that thread. The mods are usually good about deleting threads where there is fighting but maybe they missed it, If it was in a message then you should forward the messages to the mods.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:53 PM

It was on a thread, but I lost/forgot where it was exactly...

I don't want to be a snitch and name names either...

THANK YOU SO MUCH TOO ALL OF MY NEW FRIENDS!!! I might stay for a few more days now!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM

OMG this picture sums up my feelings.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.