Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Peppermint Twist Graphics

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Hey! It's Natalie!
So I started making graphics a while ago but just recently started to get more interested in them. One day, I was just making some graphics and decided to open this shop. I use PhotoBucket and have been making them for a good 6 months at the most. Now the fun.

Thinking of requesting? Enter in this form for the perfect graphic... that's totally you!

Picture(s):
Text:
Font type description:
Theme (colors etc.):
Other:

~~~~~~

Please no gifs. Haven't quite figured out how to do that. When I do, I'll let you know ;)

Types of graphics:
Signatures
Banners
I also make Non-Taylor Graphics!

You can ask for anything and I'll tell if I can do it. If not, please request something else.

~~~~~~

Last Notes: My graphics will take 2-3 days for me to make. Please be patient. I'll PM you when I am done. I promise to try my best to fulfill yours wonderful wants and hopes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy them! Thank you and request away!!!!

-Nat

Examples of my Work

Visit my Songbook and Threads
~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries."~

~Nat~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Peppermint Twist Graphics

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Anyone? Anyone at all....?

~Nat~

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I would love to request, your graphics are AMAZING!

Pictures: the picture from the fearless cd booklet where she's dancing in the rain and there are headlights around her. Sorry that I don't have the picture, if you don't know what I mean just choose another one.
    Text: I break down cause it's not fair that you're not around
    Font type description: Anything readable
    Theme: Dark blue colors :D

Thank you so much, I can't wait!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM

OMS! Thank you for my first requester!!! hahaha I'll get right on that!

~Nat~

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:41 PM

SwiftieKat:

~Nat~

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Taylor Is My World wrote:
    SwiftieKat:

~Nat~

OMS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! It's going on my profile right now!!

-Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I'm SOOO glad you like it!! Thank you SO much! Hey, could you spread the word about my graphic shop. No ones requesting. Can't really blame em though ;)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Can I request? :)

Signature
    Picture: Click Here!
    Text: the crowds went wild
    Any font you think looks nice. :)
    Colors are up to you!

Take your time, I know it will look great! :) Just let me know when it's done!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:48 PM

OH MY GOD!!!! The ever so famous TanyaxOh just requested in my shop!!! It will most likely be done Monday- Tuesday sometime. (I gotta help my grandma move stuff tomorrow ;) ) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:13 PM

You're so funny calling me famous. Girl, you're crazy! :P Well, I look forward to Monday or Tuesday. Or whenever you do get the chance to finish it. :) I understand you need to help out your Grandma! & I understand if you need more time on it too. :) Excited !!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Ha! Sweet!!!! Thanks

~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries"~

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:26 PM

No problem! :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:04 PM

This should be in fan-made graphics.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:11 PM

^
    I think it's okay if she leaves it here. At least it's not in Taylor's Music or something :)

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Do you do surprise graphics?

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Hey!! I love love love your graphics so much!! :D
    Pictures: Can you surprise me with a nice picture of Ed and a nice one of Taylor! :) if you could put them both with a guitar it would be awesome! Oh wait I'll see if I can get the one of them performing together and ill post it! :)
    Text: And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies the beautiful kind
    Font type: if you could put it satisfaction font it would be amazing but if you can't just do any other swirly/girly type font!
    Theme: if you could do light greens and blues it would be awesome!!
    Other: if you could maybe add a couple of cute butterflies around the edges it would be pretty but if it looks bad then don't do it! If any of my requests don't really match you can change it to what you think looks perfect!! I'll be happy with whatever you decide to do! :)

Thanks so much! And take however long you want on it! (like obviously not months but I'm not desperate like I don't want it tomorrow haha) I'll post the photo in a minute!

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Here's one! http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Ed+Sheeran/Taylor+Swift/Z100+Jingle+Ball+2012+Presented+Aeropostale/h8eA9NqK5eC photo number six is a nice one! :) But if you don't like that one just pick from the ones where they performed together! Thanks so much!! :))

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.