Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Am I a Swiftie? CLICK PLEASE

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Okay I feel like I'm not a true Swiftie anymore. I love Taylor's new hair but I really miss the curls. I didn't fall in love with Red in the same way I did with the other three albums. I'm not going to the tour because of that. Am I still a true Swiftie? I need some consolance! :( I mean her hair still looks amazing and the sound is still great but I just miss it!
I make graphics again! Click below to find out more!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Am I a Swiftie? CLICK PLEASE

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM

No one can tell you if you are a Swiftie or not. Being a fan of anything has to do with your own perception. In my opinion you don't have to worship the ground Taylor walks on to be a fan.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:39 PM

You're still are. You don't always have to like everything.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM

It's normal to not like everything about a singer. You're still a Swiftie.
    Graphic Shop

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Taylor isn't a God, she's just a person like anyone else. If you don't agree with the decisions she has made you shouldn't feel like you're less of a person than the rest of us. A swiftie is someone who is a fan of Taylor and her music and supports her. You still fit the description :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:47 PM

no ur still a great one {i miss her curls too!!!}
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I agree with you, I prefer Taylor with curly hair than straight hair. Maybe I prefer Speak Now than Red. Even Taylor herself once said :
    “If you´re lucky enough to be different from everyone else, don't change.” .
    So now, why has she changed ?. Because the Buddha once said that " Everything is constantly changing, everything is impermanent ". So it's normal if she changed, and your perception about her is also changed. So, Swiftie or not you must find out by yourself. :)

Thanks.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:53 AM

No, I completely agree with you! When Red came out it was my favourite but now since the excitement (you know what I mean) has died down, I think Speak Now is my favourite! And I miss Liz and Taylor's curls too. I also don't really like where she's going right now, with the IKYWT music vid.......
    Everyone keeps saying "She's 22 (23 now!), she's allowed to change!" but surely just because she's 23 she doesn't have to change like that. If she turns into a 'bad' girl I'll give up on Taylor.
    You're defiantly still a Swiftie though :)

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Your still a Swifty!!!! Don't worry!!
    I think your just having trouble coming to terms with the fact that she is changing. She's still Taylor! But she's 23 now. She has to grow and evolve as a person and an artist. I miss some of her old stuff too, but i still love her new sound. Even if you don't like it, don't worry i still consider you a true Swiftie!!!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Of course your still a swiftie! Many fans go through the same things :) I know many others who say the same things you do and if you want to still be a swiftie then you can be, its your decision :) I hope this helped! xx

^thatlittleREDdress

^ DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:53 AM

Of course you are still a swiftie!!

RE: Am I a Swiftie? CLICK PLEASE

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:56 AM

You still are. you just have opinions of what you like best :)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:04 AM

You can not unswiftie...

You liked Taylor before... and you support her now... of course you're a true swiftie!!

What's more you are an "original" swiftie... and that's for life

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:06 AM

You're still a Swiftie, because you still love Taylor, right? If so, then you're still a Swiftie.

It's okay if you miss her curls. Even I do, too. But I still support Taylor.:))))

And I know that RED is a bit different in her other albums. Most of the songs are slow-tuned and a bit sad, and only a few were a bit lively-tuned.:) But still, if you love it, then it's fine. If you don't then it's your opinion, and it's fine, too.

You're a Swiftie as long as you love Taylor to the heart.:)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Once a Swiftie always a Swifte. As some people would say-not to put too much pressure on you. You still like her but not as much, everyone changes. I believe there are different levels off swiftieness (lol), you can be a new Swifte,or a extreme super Swiftie who knows like everything about Taylor. In your case your in the middle, so I would say your still a Swiftie.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=keep+calm+and+be+a+swiftie&hl=en&newwindow=1&tbo=d&tbm=isch&tbnid=G2EKVFqIfiw0kM:&imgrefurl=http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/keep-calm-and-be-a-swiftie-16/&docid=eu3_NXduIq7RGM&imgurl=http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/ke

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM

LyingOnTheColdHardGround13 wrote:
    no ur still a great one {i miss her curls too!!!}
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

same.. but the fringe does suit her.

thanks never grow up and all i know is a simple name

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Being a Swiftie means you love Taylor no matter what and will always support her. If that's true, then you are!!!

But I know what you mean about missing the old.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:52 PM

You are a swiftie! If you support and love her, that's what matters. You don't have to agree or like every single thing Taylor does. It's okay if you preferred, let's say, Fearless to Red.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Yes, you are still a swiftie. I am going through the exact same thing. I thought that she had changed so much in as little as 2 or 3 years. Now she has a new look and a new sound, but even though now she's no longer my favourite artist I will still support her with everything she does.
    Check out my threads and friend me if you haven't already!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Are you not going to the tour because you don't get that "magic feel"? :/

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Dmeosi wrote:
    Okay I feel like I'm not a true Swiftie anymore. I love Taylor's new hair but I really miss the curls. I didn't fall in love with Red in the same way I did with the other three albums. I'm not going to the tour because of that. Am I still a true Swiftie? I need some consolance! :( I mean her hair still looks amazing and the sound is still great but I just miss it!
    I make graphics again! Click below to find out more!

\
    Im the sAME!! (except i would be going to concert still cause i still like the Album just not as mutch as the others) People were telling me your not a true
    Swiftie but i dont really care what they say cause i know im still a True Swiftie at Heart!

Both Siggys By the Wondeful:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.