1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Having a rough day.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Today's been hard for me. I don't know why but I've just been feeling really sad and depressed. :/
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Having a rough day.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:58 AM

A Swiftie sitting here, thinking of you, hoping you have a better day!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Im sorry I am home sick today!
    Thinking of You
    -Ashley

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d]http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d[/url][/signature]

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:02 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    A Swiftie sitting here, thinking of you, hoping you have a better day!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thanks love! I appreciate it. It means a lot!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:02 AM

starlightbeachbum1999 wrote:
    Im sorry I am home sick today!
    Thinking of You
    -Ashley

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d]http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d[/url][/signature][/quote]

Aw! Feel better sweetheart! And thank you!
    [signature]~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie[/signature]

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:04 AM

The last few days have been really hard for me too. I have been really depressed and missing someone very special to my heart

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I'm sending *hugs* and *positive thoughts*, I hope tomorrow isn't as rough on you x

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM

i hope your okay, sending hugs
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Thanks everyone for your concern! I appreciate it so much!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

MsHaileyG wrote:
    The last few days have been really hard for me too. I have been really depressed and missing someone very special to my heart

Well then you get to join the *hugging party*!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

MsHaileyG wrote:

Aw! Sending love your way Hun! If you ever need to talk you can talk to me. Around the holidays, I miss all of my loved ones that have passed on. It's really rough, but you have to stay strong!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Same here... But I'm sure tomorrow will be better !!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Im here whenever anyone needs me,
    I will support all.
    I love love love
    you guys and ladies,
    love love love
    Ellie
    ella Swift

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I know it's a little late, but hope you feel better now than you did! Thinking of you and sending hugs!
    Love, love, love
    Annie

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:13 PM

i woke up and was sad it was a monday

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Think of Demi...does that make your day better!

^^^LoveAlice13

^^^NotEvenCatLike

[url=http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj63]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj63[/url][/signature]

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:17 PM

you can PM me...i enjoy doing that especially to swifties :D

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS