Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Video's

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:43 AM

SO my brother makes movies, and he has 2 channels, TreasureBoxFilms and EnterJames. TBF is his movie one, and EnterJames is more of his personal. But the reason I'm telling you this is because I'm in a lot of his movies! So I thought I might post some of them here!

TreasureBoxFIilms

Bigfoot: Forest Terror(I'm the "unbeliever")

Murder On Dorsey Lane(I'm the only girl lol)

The Plan(I'm the girl who want to set tigers on him)

PSA

EnterJames

James In A Coat/Jacket

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Music With James and Catherine

"Look out, James!"

Forest Do's And Don'ts

"Are you laughing at me?"

Paranormal Craftivity

GHOST!

Flagstaff Montagblog

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Video's

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:44 AM

One sec I gotta learn how to embed....

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:42 AM

bump

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:47 AM

bump

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM

i watched the big foot one!! you were great!!!!
    from the number 1 selena gomez and taylor swift fan!!! xxxx

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

RE: My Video's

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Nice

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM

i need to get more views . i have five youtubes (still pics with audio) please !

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:13 PM

theedad wrote:
    i need to get more views . i have five youtubes (still pics with audio) please !

Uhmm I was wondering why are you only allowed to listeng to Taylor with headphones? LOL :)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:46 AM

theedad wrote:

Please don't spam my threads.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:01 PM

bump

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:08 AM

bump

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:18 PM

bump

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:16 PM

bump

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Nice.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    Glitter Text Generator

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:42 AM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    Nice.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    Glitter Text Generator

Thanks!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:10 PM

bump

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:24 PM

bump

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM

bump

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:36 PM

theedad wrote:

Bump

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.