1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Dear Shania

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Dear Shania (My best friend)

I love you. I care for you. You're a great, great person. I'm sure you know, but I don't really have any friends or real ones anyway away from TC. You're my BEST FRIEND I love talking to you. You have helped me so much during my time here. When my aunt died and I was completely devastated you were there for me. You cared for me. Last week when you left those three days that you were gone I was absolutely MISERABLE. DEPRESSED. SAD. I cried just like I did when my aunt died. That's why I made a thread pleading for you to come back. It was just wasn't the same without you. Not even close. When you returned I was so thrilled. Everyone here was. Even in that short time you were gone we all missed you incredibly. You're so nice and caring. You're also an incredible Swiftie. Trust me Taylor is lucky to have someone like you as her fan. Everyone here loves you. Everyone here cares for you. I just want you to know that I CARE about and love you and will always, always be here for you.

Love JD.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Dear Shania

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:03 PM

THIS IS SO SWEET!! She'll love it!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:11 PM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    THIS IS SO SWEET!! She'll love it!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

I just want her to know how much I and everyone else cares for her.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Aww... JD
    you are so sweet
    Xx
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:32 PM

You're so nice :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:34 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    You're so nice :)

Not nearly as nice as Shania.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Shania, you're one of the strongest people in TC I've ever known. I may not always seem emotional, but some of your posts have helped me learn how to channel my feelings properly and to always stand up before others. We care about you.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Oh my god

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:00 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    Oh my god

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I love you. All of you. Forever and always

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:07 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    I love you. All of you. Forever and always

*group hug*

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Just so everyone knows I didn't make that graphic. That was all moonstorm5000. I just requested it. She did an incredible job.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:40 PM

OMG!!! JD this is so sweet!!! I'm so glad shania is getting all this recognition!! I nominated her for Swiftie of the day and she won!!!! :D I love shania she's so happy and fun and positive and caring and loving and I love her!!! :D

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:31 AM

wow its so sweeeeet!!!!!
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:19 AM

What a lovely thread, I don't know Shania very well but it's great to have someone that you can lean on on here.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:26 AM

I love you Sis, You were my very First Swifty friend. I will always remember how nice you always have been to me

Please join our awesome Taylor fan page on facebook ASHLEYCAT_101 is the owner of the page. the link is https://www.facebook.com/TaylorTeam13SwiftiesOnly

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:45 AM

JDMaleSwiftie wrote:
    Just so everyone knows I didn't make that graphic. That was all moonstorm5000. I just requested it. She did an incredible job.

I'm giving you half the credit.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:07 AM

This is so sweet of you ! I'm sure she loves having a preicous friend like you :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM

This is so sweet! Yes, she seems lovely!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:28 AM

So sweet and lovely :) I hope Shania comes back ;)

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!