Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I JUST WANNA KNOW YOU BETTER...

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Haha :) that's true :)
Could you answer these questions....I think they'll help me get to know you all a bit better :) x

Anyways I love answering questions like these, so I hope you enjoy this interview/questions thing too! I wrote down my answers under the questions, if you want to read them
I hope you enjoy this!

Favourite food:
Pizza! JUNK FOOD-ALL TIME :) lol savoury pastries, quiche

Taylor swift song that makes you hAppy :
ATM its HOLY GROUND :) but nearly every Taylor swift song makes me happy in some way!

Hobbies:
Surfing the net, eating, being a Swiftie, making new friends ( can this be a hobby?) , dancing to Taylor swift music!. Reading random articles on the net, just reading interesting stories, daydreaming LOL, cooking/baking, answering questions like these lol, travelling, making up mythology stories in my head.

Singers you like (apart from Taylor)
Taylor is my favourite & my inspiration! But I like other singers too, like Lana del rey :)

Do you believe in mermaids? (I know pretty random but yeah)
I kinda do....95% of the ocean is unexplored so HEYY it could be true
But if I ever came across one...I would think I was in a dream! XD

Do you have dreams about Taylor?
I have dreams in which I meet Taylor! And it feels really real! And we just hang out like we're friends and then I wake up...and I'm like so sad, coz none of it ever really happened :(

Do you believe in love?
Yes I Do ! I'm a hopeless romantic :) x

What's your dream job?
Don't know yet,,,sniff...sniff (sobbing)

Whats your Perfect day like?
Mines pretty simple: just chill with my friends :) go to the mall or something, go to a theme park or amusement park and then spend the rest of the day randomly dancing to Taylor swift music (and I do this everyday!) LOL
or just relax at home with a really good movie with pizza! YUM :)
Or go to the cinemas to watch the best movie ever (never come across this movie yet)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I JUST WANNA KNOW YOU BETTER...

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Favourite food:
    French Fries, Pasta

22, I'm turning 22 next year :)

Hobbies:
    Singing Taylor songs! Cook, Food trip, Hang out with friends, Reading particular books that interest me,
    Movie Marathon, Biking, Learning to Skate these days..

Taylor Swift (forever), Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears (when I was little), Mandy Moore, Marit Larsen

Do you believe in mermaids?
    Somehow, we have tons of mermaid shows, programs on tv, or any tv series with mermaids aside from cartoons.. I want to meet one of them though..

That would be cool! I never had dreams about her yet

Do you believe in love?
    Yes, obviously.. don't you love your mom who gave birth to you?

What's your dream job?
    Secretary of Taylor HAHA..greatest dream ever..
    but in real life my dream job is to become a Doctor (Pediatrician)

Dancing while singing different Taylor songs everyday, going out to bike (on summer days), Read books (like HP, or Taylor does Taylor has book? , I think she should have.. :) )
    Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I would love love love to because you're incredibly awesome!!

Favourite food:
    STEAK!! I love steak so much, medium rare.

Taylor Swift song that makes you happy:
    Lately IKYWT has made me happy because it's so upbeat and I just feel like dancing!!

Hobbies:
    READING. Seriously, I love reading so so much. I read young adult fiction, I'm am so in love with love stories.

I'm sorry, but I don't. I believe in other things, but I'm terrified of the ocean so if there was anything close to a mermaid it would be so much scarier.

I seriously do! Sometimes I've met her, gone to her concerts. One time I was dreaming of a music video for A Place in this world and it was so pretty, she was in the forest and it was just really random.

Do you believe in love?
    Yes, I definitely do. I don't know if I believe in it for myself though. I am so scared of what will happen that I don't know if I could ever truly let somebody love me. I just pull away. I hate that about myself.

What's your dream job?
    I want to be a writer. I love writing! SO MUCH! If it's songs or novels, I don't care. I just love it so much.

What's your perfect day like?
    A day where I can just relax. I'm so keyed up half the time that I don't have time to enjoy anything. AND IF I COULD EVER MEET TAYLOR THAT WOULD BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

-Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Favourite food:
    Lasagna, ice cream, oatmeal cookies, pineapple, celery...A LOT.
    SO MANY, but WANEGBT makes me feel like TAKE THAT YOU BOYZ.

Hobbies:
    Dancing, singing, Taylor, soccer, being outside, friends, dogs, skiing, lots of stuff...

APART FROM TAYLOR...Coldplay, the Beatles, Megan & Liz, Bridget Mendler, Alison Krauss, etc.

Yes.

Oh yes. Mostly daydreams.

Do you believe in love?
    OF COURSE!

What's your dream job?
    Dancer in a ballet company--or with Taylor on tour would be amazing!

A day where I feel happy, like I could live in that day for a while without being restless...A day where I wouldn't have it any other way and and I'm just living in the moment ;)

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Thank you to everyone that has taken part in this survey or is going to :) I really do appreciate it :) xoxo

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Favorite food: Anything that falls under junk food (unfortunately)

Taylor song that makes me happy: WANEGBT, Stay Stay Stay, Enchanted

Hobbies: Singing to Taylor Swift, reading, playing piano, writing, dancing

Singer I like apart from TS:
    No one really competes with Taylor in my book. :)

Do I believe in mermaids:
    Yes, of course!

Do I have dreams about Taylor:
    YES! I once had a dream that she invited me onstage with her during a concert. I also had a dream where I got tickets and it was really close to the concert's starting time. It was about to start and then.....I woke up :(

Do I believe in love: Yes, sometimes I feel like love is hopeless, but I always go back to believing in it.

What's your dream job: An author!!!

What's your perfect day like?:
    A day where everything goes how I want it to.

RE: Re: I JUST WANNA KNOW YOU BETTER...

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Favorite food: Ice Cream and Watermelon

Taylor song that makes me happy: I'd Lie

Hobbies:Math, Taylor Connect

Singer I like apart from TS:Um.... what? Taylor Swift is my fave

Do I believe in mermaids: Not truly

Do I have dreams about Taylor: Oh yeah!! 3 so far

Do I believe in love: Not yet...

What's your dream job: Teacher

What's your perfect day like?: Some thing Enchanting happens

Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Credit goes to

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.