1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I just wanna cry :'(

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Boys are so confusing and frustrating and they make me sad
But the thing is, the boy didn't do anything. It's all my fault. I feel so horrible

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I just wanna cry :'(

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Aww what happened ? :( xx don't worry we're here for you!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:51 PM

AsfghjklLOVE wrote:

He kissed me and I broke up with him... I wasn't ready for it. He said it was "all cool" but I'm really worried that it's not "all cool"... I worried that I've torn his heart to pieces :'( xx

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Aww :'( well I think you are a really sweet person, to be worried about his feelings :) its okay if you weren't ready for it, that's not your fault, but if you want to get back together with him , just try talking to him about it and if your scared you hurt his feelings just say "I'm really sorry about breaking up with you like that, it's just that I wasn't ready, I'm sorry if it made you upset" like that...I hope that helps! Good luck xo & remember not to do anything you are not ready for! :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Awww *hug*

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Back To December is the first thing that pops to my mind.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I'm sorry. I know love hurts at times but it will all get better in time, I promise.

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:10 PM

AsfghjklLOVE wrote:
    Aww :'( well I think you are a really sweet person, to be worried about his feelings :) its okay if you weren't ready for it, that's not your fault, but if you want to get back together with him , just try talking to him about it and if your scared you hurt his feelings just say "I'm really sorry about breaking up with you like that, it's just that I wasn't ready, I'm sorry if it made you upset" like that...I hope that helps! Good luck xo & remember not to do anything you are not ready for! :)

Thank you darling, you're so sweet x

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    Awww *hug*

:) x

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:11 PM

GraceLindsay13 wrote:

i wrote a lot more than that, but it deleted half of it!

Omg, so...short version!
    Same thing happened to me.
    Horrible
    But it gets better in time.
    Just like his broken heart will(:

Hardest thing you'll ever have to do, but if it wasnt right, you dont want to be leading him on.

Grace Lindsay
    Singer/Songwriter/Performer/Novelist
    13 years old
    Swifty
    www.gracelindsay.net

My song book: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2217701/page/1?r=17070952#post_17070952

I'd be ENCHANTED if you would check it out :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:12 PM

You're welcome :) I hope you feel better :) Xo

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:13 PM

GraceLindsay13 wrote:

Same with me, I've been listening to it non-stop :(

EnchantingPegicorns13 wrote:
    I'm sorry. I know love hurts at times but it will all get better in time, I promise.

Thank you Morgan :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Thank you everyone, you're commenting so fast! I can't keep up haha! Thank you for all your love and support :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:17 PM

You didn't do anything wrong, If you weren't ready for it then you did the right thing. You could try talking to him about it. I'm always here for you. *Swiftie Hug*

^Made by Gabbylove13

[url=http://i50.tinypic/]http://i50.tinypic[/url][/signature]

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:28 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    AsfghjklLOVE wrote:

He kissed me and I broke up with him... I wasn't ready for it. He said it was "all cool" but I'm really worried that it's not "all cool"... I worried that I've torn his heart to pieces :'( xx

If you don't feel the same way as him then you are doing him a favor. Typically girls are more emotional than boys so I really doubt you tore his heart to pieces, probably hurt his ego a little. But if you would have stayed with him even though you don't have feeliungs for him in the long run he would have gotten hurt. So you did the right thing. If you aren't ready then you aren't ready. Nobody knows your feelings better than you. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Thanks guys x

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Well I'm here for you. As others have mentioned you did what you thought was best for you. If you really feel bad and wanna get back together with him than you should do that, but if you feel the best decision was to break up with him well than you should just try to explain it that to him. I'm sure he'll understand.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Naww, I've already pmed you so I'll send some hugs *hughughughug* if you need some more advice or just someone to be there and listen... My inbox is right there (points to corner of screen) xx

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I wish I had advise for you since I am always on TC asking for advise but I have never been in any situation even close to this...I think you need to just follow your heart and if you weren't ready he shouldn't hold that against you...And maybe he will be right there waiting for you when you are ready

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:49 AM

i know how it feels completely!!! just my situation right...i am also broken in thousand pieces...i am also cryin now.... but be strong...i know you could make it up to it and i wish everything gets fine once again!!!
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:58 AM

*HUGHUGHUG* Boys are really hard to figure out and are really...well, scary. Boys might argue with this but they kinda speak their own language. I had a boy who liked me, so he bullied me and beat me up. Haha :) That is SO sweet you are worried about him, but if you aren't ready, you aren't ready. If you really like him, become good friends and maybe later when you feel ready you can consider going steady. At some point, you'll realize "I really like him." or "I don't think this will work." Until then, be free and don't let this eat up all the space in your mind.
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks are things that shine, and life makes love look hard

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:58 AM

You did the right thing, if your heart isn't in it then it's crueller to string someone along in a relationship that's not going anywhere.

*Big hug* he sounds like a great friend.