1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Movie idea ?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Hi Swifties !
I'm sick so I have to stay in bed 'til wednesday.

I watched so many movies that I can count (yes, been sick for a week now).

I fell in love with Entrapment, I've watched it like 6 times in 1 day (if some of you know, I'll respect you for the rest of my life), 'cause I LOVE Catherine Zeta-Jones, and I wanted to know if you had some ideas about what I could watch.

I'd like a movie with two character who are attracted but work together so have to keep it pro., so like Entrapment, or Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Intolerable Cruelty, things like that !

I hope you see what I mean and that you'll help me out ! LOVE YOU GUYS :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Movie idea ?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:34 PM

have you seen breakfast at tiffany's? It's one of my favorites! they don't work together, but they are neighbors!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:35 PM

and I am so sorry you are sick!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I watched the trailer, but doesn't really seem cool... ahah I understand that you like that movie (Audrey Hepburn ), but that's not exactly what I want to watch...

I know it'll be hard to find a movie as good as I want it to be because I'll always compare it to Entrapment (which is uncomparable), but I don't know ^^

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Please you NEED to help, for my sake or I'm gonna get crazy !

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:35 PM

What about The Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler & Jennifer Aniston? Jennifer's character is wanted by the law and Gerard is the bounty hunter. They used to be married to each other so they're juggling their personal feelings with their professional lives.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:35 PM

hmm
    I get the amazing chance to see TAYLOR on MAY 25th IN DALLAS TEXAS!!! Maybe I'll meet her!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:37 PM

ALL the Harry Potter movies!!! YOU MUST see them and read the books! then, The Hunger Games (also read the books!) Men in Black, and ammm.... I don't know what else xD oh, PUSS IN BOOTS!!!!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Clueless wrote:
    What about The Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler & Jennifer Aniston? Jennifer's character is wanted by the law and Gerard is the bounty hunter. They used to be married to each other so they're juggling their personal feelings with their professional lives.

YEAH ! That one seems cool ! That's what I'm looking for :) Thanks ! I'm gonna try to find it ^^

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:02 PM

NoemieLovesReba wrote:
    Clueless wrote:

YEAH ! That one seems cool ! That's what I'm looking for :) Thanks ! I'm gonna try to find it ^^

No problem, enjoy :) It's a romantic comedy and I thought it was quite good.