Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: sparklexxx's songwriting contest

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:08 AM

Wow!!! Thank you soooooo much for the Taylor Swift award and the RED line!!! Ahhhh I'm soo happy right now!!!!

(^) 2013YearOfThe

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:43 AM

Round 15:) This is about The Hunger Games, and I wanted the song to fit lots of different areas of the book/film. It's not my best work, and it's pretty long but I hope you like it!

If We Burn, You Burn With Us!

I'm not just a piece in your games
    I won't die so you can have revenge
    They won't stand so you can starve them
    If you think that you could beat us
    Then

I'll do whatever I can
    So I can save my home our land
    They won't be there when you need them
    If you think that they'll fall victim then

Please call the makers of the game
    Please bring the death that comes our way
    Don't expect a quiet night
    If she falls then we will rise
    Forget the clothes and fancy cuts
    If we burn, you burn with us

I'm in a place I don't know
    wish that I could just go home
    I can't even see the stars
    why can I only see the dark?
    Why won't you let me go?
    Wish I could find a place where
    I might feel a bit more safe
    I hope I will see the sun again
    but you control the horizon

Chorus

You better run for your life
    Oh you better run,run,run,run,run
    Run for your life

oh your precious life
    Cause we will fight

Chorus

Look me in the eyes
    do you see the fire
    Don't think twice (don't think twice)
    I said look me in the eye
    Do you see that fire
    that fire won't die
    that cannon won't strike

Chorus

Turn your tv off
    star crossed love won't make them stop
    they won't bet on us
    to save your life you'll pay the costs

Run for your life

October 22nd 2012, the world turns RED.

Credit to Tayluvxoxo for the amazing graphic!

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:02 PM

For Alice in Wonderland :)

{ALICE}
    I saw you running away
    Trying to look innocent in white.
    You were only keeping someone waiting
    You would just slip into the night.

I followed you through the darkness
    Bare footed, vulnerable and young.
    I was not at all prepared for
    What was yet to come.

You would sugar coat it all but
    In the end I would shrink back into my hole.

chorus
    You made life with you seem
    Like I was in a Wonderland.
    Like this was all a marvelous dream
    But of course it was just part of your plan.
    Why didn't I know right from the start
    That you were just the king of broken hearts?

I should've seen the signs
    The warning flashes of red.
    Screaming hurt and deceit
    Well now you've left me full of dread.

You would make time with you look sweet
    Now it's too late to see that it was poison.

chorus

You've left me drowning here
    In a sea of my own tears.
    Should've seen your poker face
    Now all of the cards have been played.

chorus

So are you now satisfied?
    Cause I believed all of your lies.

Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 8:13 PM

here is one!

Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Based on Cinderella...not the best but whatever, it's worth a shot

Forever Here
    This dress On a glorious night
    Shining so gracefully Under the lights
    I was granted One wish
    And now I sit So enchanted

And I walk to the doors
    Of the beautiful palace
    And we danced All night
    Hoping it would last forever

Chorus:
    I left my shoe On the stairs
    You left my heart In the air
    And now I'm dreaming Of your smile
    I'll be waiting for a while
    Please come and save me
    Prince Charming
    I left you dancing Alone
    And now your searching For the one
    But darling I'm so near
    I'll be forever here

So I run away
    From everything that night
    Cause I knew
    It wouldn't be alright
    I'm not the type of girl
    Your looking for
    I'm not the one you want
    Though you look some more
    And I remember that night
    So flawless and bright

Chorus:

And your standing at my door
    With that very same shoe
    And you look at me and smile
    Just like you always do
    You kneel in front of me
    And I can't believe
    It fits me perfectly....

I left my shoe on the stairs
    You have my heart right there
    I dreamt of your smile
    And I waited for a while
    I promise I won't leave you dancing alone
    Running away from the one
    I'll always be near
    I'll be forever here

(^) 2013YearOfThe

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 3:23 PM

This is about haylor.

Written: January 15, 2013

Lyrics:
    What did you see in my eyes that made you cry?
    What did you feel as you told me the reason why?
    You said it didn't feel right, but it didn't feel wrong
    But it's not my fault, that you felt nothing at all

CHORUS:
    You catch the tear that falls down my face
    I tell you I don't want to be replaced
    You stare at me with wide green eyes
    and for the first time
    It feels wrong
    It all seems wrong
    I kiss you, one last time
    and you don't seem to mind

What did you hear in you voice that you liked?
    It must've been something cuz you just kept talking, talking
    and I didn't need you to say, I didn't want you to explain
    What did you fear when you held me tight
    Maybe you were afraid that it did feel right

CHORUS

Let me go, I just want to be alone
    This isn't justice, it is just foolish
    When you say you love me, but your letting me go
    When you say you need me, but you can't let me know

CHORUS 2:
    You catch the tear that falls down my face
    But it's no use, because it's just replaced
    You look at me with sorry eyes
    I don't want to watch you cry
    It's wrong, wrong, It feels wrong ...
    You kiss me, like it's the first time
    and i don't even mind

Hear it here:
    https://soundcloud.com/blueguitar14/wrong

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 6:41 PM

HEAR THEY ALL ARE IN ALL THEIR GLORY! I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! I ENJOYED MAKING THEM!

Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 2:40 AM

swiftieABC123 wrote:
    HEAR THEY ALL ARE IN ALL THEIR GLORY! I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! I ENJOYED MAKING THEM!

Thanx for the graphics ... super happy

/\All by me /\

Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 2:59 AM

This is based on Taylor I wrote it when I first became a swiftie last year so here it is...

If only

You know that girl,
    Stood there with the blonde curls,
    Well she's my everything,
    And that's saying something.

Her song's make me enchanted,
    The long notes leave me haunted,
    Oh if only she knew I was real,
    If only... if only.

You must know who I mean,
    Her lucky number is 13,
    Oh this is it...
    Taylor Swift.

She taught me to be fearless,
    And now I am ambitious,
    To speak now before it's too late,
    To all of her songs I can relate.

She's getting hated on though,
    Don't remind me I do know,
    I wish they'd leave her alone,
    Who she dates will remain unknown,

Oh if only she knew how much I love her,
    If only... if only.

Her lucky number is 13,
    Oh this is it...
    Taylor Swift.

Taylor you're flawless,
    Your fan base is enormous,
    Just carry on being amazing,
    And don't stop being crazy.

Oh if only she knew how much I love her,
    If only... if only.

Her lucky number is 13,
    Oh this is it...
    Taylor Swift.

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Rose13Swift wrote:
    swiftieABC123 wrote:

Thanx for the graphics ... super happy

/\All by me /\

you're welcome! thank you!

Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 8:25 AM

So when r the results gonna be up???

/\Al

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 2:35 AM

results are now up finally
    xxx

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 3:02 AM

I think I SPEAK NOW too much .... But anyway ... thanx a ton ... I'm happy

/\Al

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Here's my entry for the "orange"round haha, I love these themes :P

Talisman

Verse 1:
    The sun shines so bright since I know you
    I see so many things that I wanna show you
    From the orange butterflies to the paradise
    With the sunrise and all the sparkly skies
    It’s like those lovely favourite songs
    That we could play all summer long
    It’s yet fall, but I needed it’s wind
    To find me on my own and blow me in

Chorus:
    Now I am the lucky one
    You’re so honestly sweet
    That you could’ve been the sun
    Pulling the best out of me
    We have those endless conversations
    That I could write a book of
    I was so used to complications
    That I related them to love
    But here you are and I want us to last
    So here’s a talisman to get the best

Verse 2:
    Life is beautiful since I fell down
    Somehow I found my way back into the clouds
    With the warm coats and the burning snow
    And the love grows and you’re all that I know
    It’s like lyrics stuck in our heads
    The conversations I won’t forget
    Please hold me so you remember me too
    The way I’m hopelessly in love with you

Repeat Chorus

Bridge:
    I’ll say the words you wanna hear
    Or else I’ll whisper it into your ear
    I’ll lay in your arms all night long
    Quietly and singing our songs
    I won’t move, so don’t you either
    And then I’ll fall deeper and deeper
    I won’t ever move, we’ll stay there forever
    I don’t need anything, but us being together

Repeat Chorus

Outro:
    Now I am the lucky one
    Here you are and I want us to last
    You could’ve been the sun
    So here’s a talisman to get the best
    Now I am the lucky one
    Now I am the lucky one

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Here's my entry for Round 16, mentioning orange. Dahlia's are gorgeous. xoxo

Title: "Wilt Away"

I saw you there, in your blue eyes
    With a kiss that seemed like a long shot.
    I heard your sweet voice and I
    Thought I knew you right on the spot.

Pre-Chorus:
    Standing there, you whispered "I dare you."
    I tried to fight it, but I really wanted you.

Chorus:
    How sweet we were together.
    Everyday you'd call me lovely.
    You'd give me flowers, but I
    Somehow knew you had to leave.
    And the orange dahlias started to wilt.
    Wilt away.

Hello darling, how are you today?
    I say I'm fine and by the way,
    Look at the garden, it loved the rain.
    It's been quite a while.
    Every now and then you need a storm
    I used to love still nights
    But not anymore.

Pre-Chorus:
    Standing there, you whispered "I dare you."
    I tried to fight it, but I really wanted you.

Repeat Chorus

Oh, now, I remember
    The colors of your letters,
    Every word, another regret
    Once written,
    you can't take back what you said.
    Oh, and on those days
    I watched the orange
    Dahlias wilt away
    I knew there was no hope you'd stay....

thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo
    Camryn xoxo

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 4:20 PM

hi! here's my entery, my use of the word orange isn't very creative but it's the only song i had with that in it:Dx
    Yesterday
    VERSE 1: i wonder if you remember, the night that we met
    it’s burned in my memory, so how could you forget?
    you winked at me across the room, like a little kid
    and those lights didn’t shine, half as bright as your eyes did
    i watch you make your way to me, a slow-moving silhouette
    and i was in love with you, i just didn’t know it yet

next thing i know, we’re dancing round the parking lot
    and car horns were beeping, but we didn’t stop
    i was safer than i’d ever been, at home in your heart
    never dreamt that because of you, i’d be falling apart

PRE-CHORUS 1: and i know it’s long gone now, nothing more to be said
    but loving you isn’t something i can easily forget

CHORUS 1: cause i can see it all, that look on your face
    your eyes whispered, let’s get out of this place
    the memories threaten to overwhelm me
    in the past, that’s where i really wanna be
    and it won’t fade away,
    cause i remember it like it was just yesterday

VERSE 2: i wonder if you remember, our first official date
    you wore an orange t-shirt, and picked me up at eight
    but the restaurant was just a little fancy for us
    so we got on outta there, hopped on the next bus
    the driver said where to, you said who the hell knows!
    and i said take this thing as far as it goes

next thing i know, we’re in the middle of nowhere
    sea salt in the air, wind rufflin’ my hair
    i’ve never in my whole life, had so much fun getting lost
    but i never thought that night would come at such a high cost

PRE-CHORUS 2: and i know it’s long gone, and i can no longer call you mine
    but how can i just carry on, with you still plaguing my mind

CHORUS 2: cause i can see it all, that midnight beach
    you lifted me up to catch the stars, cause i couldn’t reach
    so tell me how i can just let go
    cause loving you is the only thing i know
    and it won’t fade away,
    cause i’m still in love with our yesterday

BRIDGE: and what if it’s all my fault, maybe it’s me to blame
    if i’d done things differently, would we have turned out the same
    and maybe i loved you too much, and it wasn’t allowed
    and the gods took you away from me, ‘fore i got too proud

or maybe it was you and your hasty goodbyes
    the words you used to break the silence, left by your lies

or maybe it was never us, it was all up to fate
    from the very start we had an expiration date

VERSE 3: i wonder if you remember, our first night alone
    the cold and empty sheets, tore at my heart

next thing i know, i’m walking home alone
    and all your things are gone, everything you ever owned
    now to anyone it looks like you never here at all
    but i can still see you, you’re all over these walls

PRE-CHORUS 3: and i know it’s long gone and i should be letting go
    but before i move on there’s just one thing i need to know

CHORUS 3: cause i can see it all, the work of art we made
    if you really loved me, why couldn’t you have stayed?
    you broke your own words as they fell from your mouth
    now you’re something i’ll just have to learn to live without
    and it won’t fade away
    cause you were my best yesterday!

CHORUS 4: i can still see it all, the kissing in the rain,
    i’m asking god why time won’t heal the pain
    they say you never really loved me, it was a disguise
    but i know that’s not true, cause i looked into your eyes
    i still don’t know how to feel
    and that’s how i know it was real
    and i won’t let it fade away,
    cause i’m still living in yesterday

OUTRO: no i won’t let you fade away,
    cause i’m still in love with our yesterday.

^ by TATP and Joni

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Close to the ending

Intro:
    I’m just choking looking at the orange flower
    The color’s fading slowly like my sense, so sober

Verse: 1
    I drive through the parking lot
    Hoping to see your face through my next door
    But you didn’t show ….
    I pick up the phone to call you
    Waiting to hear your voice on the other side
    But it just kept ringing with no words

And I keep wishing you were here…
    Yeah I want you near…

CHORUS
    You’re spinning in my head wild
    Like a broken record player again and again
    But I can't help but hold it back
    Though I know that it's ending
    It’s close to the ending

Verse 2:
    I just wanna be alone
    Your thoughts haunt me around and around
    I can’t find any escape….
    I knock at your door
    Your mama opens up talks to me about you
    But you don’t come down the stairs

And I kept wishing you were here
    And I just want you near ….

[REPEAT CHORUS]

Bridge:
    So now you’ll just pack your bags
    Leave a goodbye card and put my name on the last drawer
    Now you’ll just stop the dance
    Get back behind and hit the wheels going away far

But I still wish you were here
    ‘Cause I can’t help but wish you’d hear

Last chorus:
    You’re spinning in my head wild
    Like a broken record player again and again
    But I can't help but hold it back
    Though I know that it's ending
    I’m just so emotional like
    I’m wearing our photographs up and right
    I just wanna hold you back
    I know that everything’s ending
    It’s close to the ending

Outro:
    So now I put down the orange flower
    Pick up the white one cause everything’s blank like ever

/\Al

Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 8:08 PM

The Night of Orange Fire In My Eyes

Intro:
    It was such a beautiful night,
    being with you, feeling alright,
    Then the screaming came,
    it was insane.
    I threw my glasses cross the room at you,
    I was so angry and mad,
    didn't know what to do,
    when I heard you.

Verse 1:
    You had been cheating on me,
    for oh so long,
    and can't you see.
    That I was the one,
    who would never let you fall,
    never let you hit the ground.
    But baby....

Chorus:
    You decided to hurt me,
    you decided to break my heart,
    and I was so distraught.
    When you confessed to me,
    and we fought,
    to what seemed like it would be the death,
    on the night,
    the night of orange fire in my eyes.

Verse 2:
    Now we avoid each other,
    we have been for the past five years.
    You are still with her,
    and I am still angry.
    The memory,
    of that night we fought,
    keeps flashing through my mind,
    like a little moth that just won't go away.
    And baby...

Chorus:
    You decided to hurt me,
    and I was so distraught.
    and we fought,
    on the night,

Verse 3:
    Now we have gone our different ways,
    and probably won't see each other again,
    but that make me happy.
    I can't stop thinking about that night,
    it still haunts me to this day,
    and baby...

Chorus:
    You decided to hurt me,
    and I was so distraught.
    and we fought,
    on the night,

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Well here you go...my entry for round 16! :) thanks for reading

This is goodbye

Your special smile that shined so bright
    I couldn't get past those green eyes
    and every time I heard your laugh
    its like the world was spinning fast

and your cute cravings for oranges
    and the car rides with the rain pouring in
    all that made me love you more
    and it was cruel when you walked out my door

Chorus:
    and I remember like it was yesterday
    you leaned in and started talking to me
    although you'd never done it before
    and even when you said goodbye
    I never thought it would be the time
    the music stopped playing for me
    it was too hard to walk the line
    and we were falling far behind
    I guess this is goodbye

I look back on that enchanted day
    When you looked at me in the face
    And promised me that this was forever

And though you looked me straight in the eye
    I knew that there would be a sign
    That made me run away from you

And then lightning struck
    It blew me away
    I'll never forget The words you said

Chorus:

And your commands
    I can't stand
    When you talk to me that way
    And you're driving me insane
    And the smirk you wear
    And that cold blank stare
    I get when you thought I was wrong
    And I was wrong
    I was wrong about you

2nd chorus:
    Now when we pass down the hall
    And you look at the wall
    Like I'm not there
    But you're the one who was never there
    And that day you said goodbye
    I knew that that was the time
    The music played for me again
    Cause you were never there
    I knew it all along
    I knew it all along

And the rain pouring in
    And all those oranges
    You'd smile with them
    That special little smile
    And all your little quirks
    And the way you made me hurt
    The cold long nights
    The constant fights
    The contagious lights
    Your burned so bright
    But that's all gone again
    This is the end
    [

^ Bluebell

Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Hi don't want to bother you but I was wondering when the results will be posted for round 16? Thanks

^ taylorheart13

^ Bluebell

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.