1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Agency of acting.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Hey! so i love to act. I have taken acting classes and i have been in plays before. But i want to start doing some films. My parents said they will support me, But they told me to focus on school now.

I was wondering are there any swifties who love acting? Also if you do then do you have an agent for acting? if so how did u get one?

I also have heard that you have to audition for the agent.

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Agency of acting.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Acting classes are kind of stupid. If you need classes on how to act then maybe acting isn't for you. Acting is natural.
    As for agencies, most agencies that have acting classes and such are scams. Avoid John Robert Powers, Barbazan, and John Casablanca. Most of these are modeling and acting companies but they'll make you pay $2000+ to pay for useless classes and then you're on your own trying to get yourself out there. I would know because I was taking classes from one of the companies mentioned above when I was 7-10. Real modeling and acting agencies find you through legit nation-wide searches.
    With all that being said, when it comes to finding agencies do your research first.

Come visit. :)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Getting an agent is what you need to do first cause they are the ones who have all the contacts to really important people. and its not bad to take acting classes at all in fact it improves your skills big time selena gomez took acting classes when she was little and that helped her. But before you start searching for an agent get some practice perform in your local area, enter talent shows it helps alot. and when you find an agent who is interested in you make sure that they are a real agent. A real agent asks for their pay after you got a role they get a percentage of what you make. One want getting an agent is the internet i have heard explore talent.com is really good you have a choice to use their free account or their not free account but you simply make a profile of yourself and what you do and a lot of agents go there and search for talent. Even around your area you might have agents, or auditions that are open and running around your area. And most agents want more then just one thing you can do acting and singing is a famous one, dancing and singing, acting and dancing. You need to have a backup talent it will help a lot. Well i hope you read this I had done my research for 2 years (not joking) I like singing and acting and dancing well good luck on your dream!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:04 PM

yasy13 wrote:
    FEARLESSALWAYS13 wrote:
    Getting an agent is what you need to do first cause they are the ones who have all the contacts to really important people. and its not bad to take acting classes at all in fact it improves your skills big time selena gomez took acting classes when she was little and that helped her. But before you start searching for an agent get some practice perform in your local area, enter talent shows it helps alot. and when you find an agent who is interested in you make sure that they are a real agent. A real agent asks for their pay after you got a role they get a percentage of what you make. One want getting an agent is the internet i have heard explore talent.com is really good you have a choice to use their free account or their not free account but you simply make a profile of yourself and what you do and a lot of agents go there and search for talent. Even around your area you might have agents, or auditions that are open and running around your area. And most agents want more then just one thing you can do acting and singing is a famous one, dancing and singing, acting and dancing. You need to have a backup talent it will help a lot. Well i hope you read this I had done my research for 2 years (not joking) I like singing and acting and dancing well good luck on your dream!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature][/quote]

Thank you that really helped! :)
    [signature][/signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2156971][img="http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/67316c2777c6e9afbb6b19800bef950c.jpg"]

Thanx!! that helped!