Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Friends

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Not sure if there's a thread for this already, but does anyone else love this show?
Graphic Shop

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Friends

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Me!! :D

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:27 AM

^^Isn't it awesome?
    Graphic Shop

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM

I love it!! Its like 20 years old but its still soooo funny!!!
    ~come morning light~

Haileys graphics shop

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I watch it everyday after school!!!! Im obsessed hahahahaha

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d]http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Absolutely, it's so timeless :) My boyfriend says I remind him a lot of Phoebe and he can't quite put his finger on why...I'm not sure if that's a compliment!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:39 AM

DancingAroundAllAlone wrote:
    ^^Isn't it awesome?
    Graphic Shop

Yes! I love it! :) I discovered it when I was in Grade 9 and my sister was homesick from school because she was watching it on TV and i loved it! I love Monica and Chandler, and Rachel and Ross together! and i think the writers shouldve put Joey and Pheobe together, they were perfect for each other! What's also cool is that the show first aired the year i was born, 1994!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.